Mads Lewis

"Are you guys dating?"

-You and Mads are out shopping and get stopped by Hollywood Fix.

a/n: I'm still working on the catch-ups for Vinnie, Garrett, and Troy! I'm just gonna post this cause I haven't posted for almost a week.

"Fletcher's out there." (y/n) whispered to her girlfriend, Mads. They looked out the store window and saw the man waiting for them with his camera. Mads nodded and handed her card to the cashier. The cashier handed her the card and bags then the headed towards the door.

"Ready?" Mads asked, adjusting her mask, as they walked to the doors through the exit.

"Yeah." (y/n) replied. As soon as they stepped outside, Fletcher made his way to the pair. He held his camera up and called out.

"Hey (y/n), Mads, how are you guys?" He asked walking alongside them directing the camera their way.

"We're good." Mads said. "How are you?"

"I'm good! Have you guys heard the recent drama with Charli and Dixie? Apparently, they were being disrespectful to their chef." Fletcher explained.

"I don't really know." (y/n) shrugged. "I don't keep up with that." She shook her head.

"Oh ok." He nodded. "Well, uh, people have noticed you guys posting with each other and hanging out a lot. The fans wanna know, are you guys dating?"

"Oh." (y/n) mumbled. She looked over at Mads with slightly wide eyes. Her and Mads had been dating for about a month and they were happy. Mads wasn't ready to tell the world about them and (y/n) was okay with that. Telling everybody wasn't a priority.

"Actually, we've been together for a month now." Mads said, shocking both (y/n) and Fletcher.

"Really?" He replied. "That's great. Congratulations."

"Thank you." Mads smiled. They walked separate ways as they approached (y/n)'s car.

"Have a good rest of your day guys." Fletcher said. They both waved and got into the car taking their masks off.

"You didn't have to tell him about us." (y/n) said. "I would've understood."

"It's okay. I wanted to." Mads said smiling in reassurance.

"Okay." (y/n) smiled. Mads leaned in a gave her a kiss before they drove off.

I know this is short, but I should have the catch-ups posted in a coupe days! I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜