Charli D'amelio

Jealous

- Charli gets jealous when she sees your new YouTube video you posted with your friend , Nia.

Charli was lying in bed watching Netflix when she got a notification for her girlfriend (y/n)'s new video. She immediately clicked on it and direct all her attention to her computer screen.

"Hello beautiful people! Welcome back or to my channel." (Y/n) said with a smile.

"Today I am joined with my best friend , Nia Sioux!" She said moving over a little to let Nia in frame.

"Hello!" Nia exclaimed with a big smile on her face.

"Today we are going to be recreating dances from the hit show Dance Moms, which Nia was on." (Y/n) explained.

Charli continued watching the video laughing at all the old dances and how young the dancers were until she started to notice how close the two girls in the video were.

The young D'amelio felt her stomach tighten with jealousy. Charli knew that the two girls on her screen were just friends and they've been friends for a long time, but she still felt jealous. Maybe it was because of the distance. Charli was in California a lot and (y/n)'s always in Connecticut. Maybe it was because she felt like (y/n) could replace her at anytime and she couldn't do anything to stop it.

Charli picked up her phone and clicked on (y/n)'s contact to FaceTime her.

"Hello, Love!" (y/n) said smiling.

"Hi (y/n)" Charli said smiling as well, but (y/n) could tell something was off. Charli always called her by her nickname.

"I saw your new video. It was great, as always." The freckled girl said.

"Thank you! I'm glad you liked it." The girl said while leaning her phone against a pillow. "Did you see the cute duet we recreated? The one Paige and Nia did in season three."

Charli slightly smiled , "Yeah, it was really cute." She said .

(y/n) noticed Charli's short answers. She wanted to ask what was wrong,but she knew if Charli wanted to talk about she would.

"It's kinda late here. I think I'm gonna go to sleep now." (y/n) said.

The couple hung up and Charli went back to Netflix. A few minutes later, her phone lit up with a twitter notification.

@(y/n)
i love you, baby💛 See you in 4 days @charlidamelio
11:47 PM • 2/6/20 • Twitter for iPhone
_________________________________
48 Retweet's 93 Likes

Comments

@charlidamelio
i love you too 💛

Charli replied and feel asleep happy knowing (y/n) loved her and she would soon be back in the arms of her amazing girlfriend.