Sabrina Quesada

Decorations

"Oh my god! These are so cute. We have to get them." Sabrina said grabbing the box of gold ornaments and showing them to (y/n). "What do you think?"

"If you like them, we can get them." (y/n) said making Sab smile with excitement.

"Yay! Thank you, bubs." She said placing the box into the shopping cart. "What other color should the theme be?" Sabrina asked.

"Rose gold?" (y/n) suggested. Sabrina eyes lit up as she smiled.

"Yes! I love that." She said turning back to the shelves and scanning them for the rose gold ornaments. "Would the plain rose gold ones look better or should we get the ones with the sparkles? They could add more to the tree."

"Uh, sparkles." (y/n) shrugged.

"I think so too." Sabrina agreed grabbing the box. "Next, we need to pick out the lights." (y/n) smiled at Sabrina getting so excited about Christmas decor as she silently followed her with the shopping cart.

⠉⠉⠉⠉

"(y/n)! Can you come help me?" Sabrina asked, struggling to hang lights on the top of the tree. (y/n) walked into the living room to see her girlfriend, standing on her tippy toes, trying to wrap the string on the branches.

"There you go." (y/n) smiled, kissing Sabrina's cheek after she finished the lights.

"Thank you." The brunette smiled.

"What else do we have left to do?" (y/n) asked.

"We need to put the ornaments on then the tree will be finished. After that, we need to hang the stockings and put up the mini trees around the house." Sabrina explained.

"Ok, I'll set up the mini trees." (y/n) said, turning around to go get them.

"Wait." Sabrina stopped her. (y/n) turned back around and looked to see her holding out a Santa hat for her to wear.

"Sab." (y/n) looked at her with a blank face.

"What? It's cute and we can match." Sabrina smiled. "Please, bubs."

"Fine." (y/n) sighed playfully. She slipped the hat on making Sabrina smile and peck her lips.

"Ok, now you can go set up the trees." Sabrina said happily.

This is just a cute little christmas imagine! I wanted to write one for Sab cause she's adorable🥺
I hope you enjoyed this. Don't forget to comment and vote please! Thank you for reading 💜