Inakunijima

__________
|Present|
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
"And here's our classroom!" You exclaimed.

Today a new student arrived to our little island school and asked me to show him around wich you accepted, his name is Kozoumaru Sasuke, he's a little chubby guy, who seems to always being grumpy.

But he seems friendly, he also told you that he was going to join the soccer club, wich made you happier since the team had only 11 players, with Kozoumaru it would make it 12!

"It's quite boring.." Said Kozoumaru.

"Oh, are you maybe more interested in the soccer club?" You tilt your head.

"Yeah, I'm not into study and stuff." He replied.

"Follow me then!" You smiled.

Kozoumaru nodded and followed you, you two almost arrived to the soccer field until Kozoumaru stopped following you and started to watch something by the window.

You approach him. "Something wrong?" You asked.

"Not at all." Respond Kozoumaru.

You also look by the window seeing Goujin shooting in the ball but Norika easily blocked it.

"This is Goujin, he's our forward and this is Norika! Our goalie." You said introducing your friends to the chubby guy.

"Are they as good as you when playing soccer?" Asked Kozoumaru.

"Yeah ! We pretty much all have a average level in this team." you nod.

"I see." He said and continued watching them like a stalker.

"I'll let you be then, come to the club whenever you feel like it!" You said and went outside walking toward your friend's since Kozoumaru didn't seem to be wanting to meet them now.

You notice Asuto and our captain leaving, they were on their way to the principal office, you walk toward your teammates.

"Why are they leaving?" You asked.

"Asuto and captain are on their way to ask the principal if we can get a match against another team." Replied Hiura.

"A match eh? Sounds fun." You said.

"I wonder who we will fight against!" Smiled Norika.

"I can't wait either." Added Mansaku.

"You all should probably go shower first." You stared at the boys and Norika.

"Huh ?" They all look at you.

"Yall stinks." You said covering your nose because of much they sweat due to training.

Then they all started to laugh and nodded then went to the changing room to change outfit and take a small shower from the soccer clubroom.

You sat down watching the sky while waiting until suddenly...

BAAM!

You heard a huge noise coming toward the soccer field and saw multiple construction machines destroying the soccer field, you stood up.

"[F/N]! Don't let them destroy the field!" Shouted Asuto behind you because the noise.

"What's going on?!" You shouted back.

"They are disbanding the club!" He replied.

"What?!" You yelled in shock.

"I'll never accept it!" Said Asuto and ran toward the workers destroying the soccer field trying to stop them, but no use.