Ending With Hiura

Art by Yasumu06 on twitter!
_______________________________________

|How did you two meet|

I was just a normal 6 years old kid who didn't had any talent, me and my parents live on a island that's pretty much isolated from the world.

I've joined a school that was mixed of Elementary and Junior high school.

There was many clubs but i wasn't interested in any, well.. Except soccer club that kinda caught my eyes.

And as we can all guess, Asuto made me played soccer, and that's how i joined the club, then I met my teammates wich one got my interest.

Kirina Hiura.

|Present|

After winning the football frontier me and my team decided to stay in Raimon and keep continuing playing soccer.

"[F/N]!" Hiura called my name while i was practicing with Norika.

"Give me a sec Norika!" I said.

"Take your time!" Replied Norika.

I nod and walked toward Hiura. "What's up?" I smiled.

"Please, meet me after school okay?" Smiled Hiura.

"Oh sure!" I answered then waved at Hiura before going back to Norika.

"What did he tell you?" Asked Norika curious.

"Oh, he told me to meet him after school!" I replied.

"Oh. Oh." Norika did a smug face.

"Whats with the face..?" I look at her.

"Have you never noticed that Hiura has never been this close a girl before? And the fact he also said he wasn't interested in romance." Said Norika.

"Don't think that far Norika, Hiura maybe needs to tell something urgent." I said.

"Uh huh, yeah... Urgent." Teased Norika.

"Oh, stop it." I rolled my eyes and threw a soccer ball in her hands.

Norika giggles.

|After school|

I went toward my locker and took my stuff like a books for my homeworks then i walked toward the school gate and saw Hiura.

"Hiura!" I waved so he could notice me.

"[F/N]!" Hiura smiles soon as he sees me, I walk up to him.

"So what did you wanted to tell me?" I asked.

"Well... Please follow me." Said Hiura.

I nodded.

Then me and Hiura went to a park of the city and sat down on a bench.

"Look, [F/N]." Hiura took a serious tone.

I gulp, I've never seen Hiura THIS serious before, okay time to check if i did anything that made him mad.

"I love you alot!" Shouted Hiura next to me.

"Huh..?" I look at Hiura, his face was really red.. I suddenly realise that.. It was an confession.

My eyes widen as my face started to boil, I breath in and out. "I love you too!" I shouted.

Hiura became even redder than he already was. "I... I don't know what to say." He look away flustered.

"You don't need to say anything." I've smiled and hugged Hiura.

He hesitated a bit but he hugged me tightly. "Thank you." He whispered.

Then we started dating wich.. Made all of our teammates shocked, well except Norika who predicted that and kept teasing me about it.

But the more me and Hiura loved each other the more I've noticed more stuff about him, like...

|In practice|

I was drinking my water until I saw Hiura splashing water his face to cool off, with his hair down he looked.. Different.

Without paying attention i almost choked on my water, thank god there was Norika to help me out, but Hiura noticed and came up to me to check if i was okay.

"[F/N], are you okay?" He looked at me with his worried face.

"I'm fine, I'm fine!" I replied quickly.

"If you say so." Hiura said and took a towel to clean his face.

What did i ever do to deserve this beautiful boyfriend..