159

Lexus's POV

"Okay, class dismissed" our teacher said and left the room

I quickly arranged my things and took my bag. I was about to go when one of my classmates held me.

"Hi" she smiled

"Hey, I need to go"

"We're classmates for almost 1 year and you're not even talking to me" she said

"I really need to go-"

"Can we go out? I mean as classmates, maybe you want to hangout?" she smiled again

I looked at her and sighed "I am not hanging out with someone I just met. I don't care if we're classmates right now. I have a very busy schedule and I don't want to waste it. I just love sparing some time for my girlfriend. I only have my eyes, body and lips for her. So, I have to go. I don't know you, don't ever talk to me again"

I left the room with a smile on my face as I know how speechless she was. They all know I am single and doesn't have anyone to meet. Sorry, girls. She may not be my real girlfriend, but she will be, soon. I went to Eunjoo's room. They are still discussing, Hyunjin and Caius are both absent. Did Hyunjin called Felix? Did something happened?

I saw how Eunjoo look so absentminded. She is looking at the teacher but her mind is somewhere far away. I wonder where the hell is my brother? He is not cheating, right?

"I'll see you all tomorrow" their teacher said and left the room. She smiled at me and walked away.

I stood there and watched every students leave the room, one by one.

"Take care, Eunjoo-" Seungmin stopped talking when he saw me "What are you doing here?"

"Eunjoo!" I called and walked towards her

She just looked at me.

"Are you okay? You look bothered"

"Your brother didn't call her nor text her this morning. He even left" Seungmin

"We don't know" Chan answered as he stood in front of us

"Do you want me to confront him?"

"Don't do anything like that. Maybe something came up. I'll just talk to him when I have the chance.  Anyway, thanks" she smiled at me and her eyebrows suddenly raised "Why are you here?"

"I was just wondering if you can help me"

Seungmin and Chan are both looking at us.

"I'm tired. Just say it" Eunjoo

"I want to pick Xīng up but I don't know what excuse I will make to show up there"

Eunjoo sighed "I'm sorry, I am really tired right now"

"It's okay. Can I use you as an excuse?"

"What are you going to tell her?" she asked

"I'll tell her that you told me to pick her up and drive her home"

"You go for it" she smiled tiredly

I nodded and smiled back "Thank you. I'll update you when I get home! I love you!" I ran as fast as I can to the parking lot

That I love you will have a meaning to everyone, especially to Felix. That just means I love you as my older sister. I respect her and I want to show her how sweet I am. She needs to get used to it. I got in my car and started driving to the mall where the cafe is.  A smile curved on my lips as I felt excited and nervous at the same time. Usually, Eunjoo will go with me just to hangout with Xīng. This is my first time to show up in front of her, alone. I wish this will go well. Wish me luck.

As I arrived at the mall, I got out of the car and entered. I went straight to the cafe where Xīng is working. I hid as I saw her keeping her smile in front of the customer, no matter how tired she is. If she will marry me, I won't let her do any work. I will just let her stay at home and do everything. When I say everything, LITERALLY EVERYTHING. Even the thing they do on bed- Fuck. Why the hell am I thinking like this?

I entered the cafe without getting noticed by her and stood up in front of her "May I order large frappucino and Xīng for tonight?"

She looked at me "What are you doing here? Where's Eunjoo?"

"Ah, Eunjoo kept whining that  I should pick you up because it's already late. She said she will kill me if I didn't do it. I don't have a choice so, I went here even though I have a lot of things to do and my body hurts so much"

"You can go home" Xīng

HUH?!

"I-I'm already here. I think I should wait for you. Also, I ordered something. Why aren't you preparing-" I stopped talking when she put the frappucino in front of me

"That's my sorry for disturbing you. You can go home" Xīng fake a smile and was about to go-

"I-I will order 30 d-different types of drinks"

Xīng looked at me "Are you being serious right now? The cafe is about to close-"

"It's not close yet. You have to do my order, I am your customer, Xīng"

She annoyingly sighed and glared at me "If you are here to tease me. I'm begging you, leave me alone. I'm really tired and I'm not in the mood to have a fight. So, please leave quietly"

"I don't want to. I told you Eunjoo will kill me. You know her"

"Fine, sit anywhere you want and wait for me" she said and rolled her eyes

You did so great, Lexus!!