149

Eunjoo's POV

I woke up when I heard someone knocked so hard. I stood up and opened the door, I saw Seojun holding a paper bag.

"What's that?"

"Your boyfriend wants to give you" Seojun

"My what?"

"Boyfriend" Seojun

How did he-

"Who?"

"Felix. Everyone knows about it" Seojun smirked

"You woke me up just to give this paper bag?"

"Hell. It's 4 pm already and you're still sleeping. Are you a vampire?" Seojun raised his eyebrow and chuckled "You slept around 5 am because you and your boyfriend were busy talking on the phone. I'm jealous, I never had the chance to try that"

"Shut up"

"Bye" he smiled and closed the door

I hurriedly sat on my bed and opened the paper bag. There's a white dress, and a letter from Felix.

Get ready and wear this dress. I bought this since you look beautiful in white. We're going somewhere.

I love you!

Damn. His words. I hurriedly went to the bathroom and took a very quick bath. I wore the white dress and put some makeup on. I also brushed my hair and looked at myself in the mirror.

(Credits to the rightful owner of the photo)

My brother is right. We stayed up late until 6 am I think. We didn't even noticed the time because we were both busy telling some random stories to each other. It was like we never talked to each other for a long time. I don't know, I just feel comfortable telling hime such stories. He is like my human-diary.

But how the hell my brother knew about us? I mean I never told anyone about it, not even Caius- Speaking of Caius. He wants me to call him.

calling Caius...

"Hey"

[Finally! The call I've been waiting for.]

"You okay?"

[Yeah, just tired. I didn't have enough sleep. How are you?]

"I'm pretty fine. Anyway, I want to tell you something"

[Anything, just don't tell me something related to Felix. I hate it.]

"H-Huh?"