162

Xera's POV

As I felt someone staring at me the whole time, I suddenly woke up and saw Lexie standing there while crossing his arms.

"Why the hell are you glaring at me?!"

She rolled her eyes "And why the hell did you say those?! Do you know that speaker is on?! My phone connected to that! You just confessed everything to Jeongin-"

"He heard everything?"

She threw the pillow to my face "Why the hell are you even asking? Of course, he heard it! What am I supposed to?! How am I supposed to show up? I am so embarrassed!"

"I-I'm sorry, I was really drunk last night that I even forgot you guys weren't here yet but I fell asleep"

"Xera!!!" she shouted and was about to cry as she jumped to my bed and covered her face "What am I supposed to do now? I don't even have the face to show up"

"I am really right. You should grab the opportunity to be with him and make him think that you are now ready for relationships. Jeongin is not a bad guy, actually we all like him for you. We know you have a reason why you suddenly have feelings for him. I'm also sure that he still likes you no matter how much he tried to avoid you. You shouldn't whine here and think how are you going to face him. You should slay and make him yours. You will regret soon why you didn't grab the opportunity, you should do everything now. So, in the future you won't regret it. If he rejects you, at least you tried"

She hugged me tight "What if he already likes someone?"

"Lexie, it doesn't matter. It wasn't your fault that you chose to reject him in the first place. You chose yourself and you weren't ready that time. If he likes someone, then a goodluck for him. Just do what you can do and give up once you get tired. I will always be here, Felix, Lexus and I will always be here for you"

"Xera" Lexie

"Grab the opportunity"

"Is that why you grabbed the opportunity when Seojun developed feelings for you?" Lexie

"Do you really have to bring that up?"

"You didn't just grabbed the opportunity, you also happily grabbed his thing" she chuckled

"Are you crazy?!"

Why the hell does she have to bring that up?! As if I told her WHAT HAPPENED to me and Seojun that night.

She stood up "I will do everything this time. Ah, aren't you going to get ready?"

"Why?"

"Check your phone" she smirked and opened the door "A goodluck to you, grab the opportunity as well not just his thing" she left my room as fast as she can

I opened my phone and saw the fucking conversation.

To: Seojun

Let's talk tomorrow before lunch. We have a lot of things to talk about.

From: Seojun

Finally. We should see each other at the same restaurant :)) I'll see you.

DAMN IT, LEXIE. WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?! WHY THE FUCK I NEVER REMEMBER THAT I TEXTED HIM?! I'M DRUNK BUT I AM NOT STUPID.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick bath. I did my morning routine and my makeover. I also fucking made my hair beautiful that he can be speechless as fuck.

(Credits to the rightful owner of the photo)

I ran downstairs and saw the twins at the living room, preparing to leave for school.

"Where are you going?" Lexus asked

"I have to meet someone"

"Shin Seojun" Lexie added

"Really? Go with us. I'll drop you off there" Lexus said and took his car keys with him as he left the house

Lexie looked at me "You got mad at me earlier but here you are, looking so beautiful for him. You are really amazing" she teased and ran out of the house

This is so annoying. I left the house and got in Lexus's car. He started driving the car, Lexie is sitting at the shotgun seat. Lexus doesn't want to look like he is our driver.

From: Seojun

I'm here. I'll wait for you.

Shit. My heart started beating fast. I even made him wait. What the hell is wrong with me? This is why I don't want to be late. I am getting nervous suddenly which is really weird.

"Are you going to clear things with him?" Lexus asked

"She probably will" Lexie

"Seojun deserves to know why you left him without even a goodbye" Lexus said

My siblings know what happened to us. They know every single thing. They are supportive as fuck. I am hella lucky to have them in my life.

As we arrived, Lexus parked rhe car and unlocked the door. I saw Seojun looking so fine while waiting in front of the restaurant, standing outside.

(Imagine him standing in front of the restaurant

(Imagine him standing in front of the restaurant. Credits to the rightful ownder of the photo)

"Grab well" Lexie said

I hit her head and got out of the car. I walked towards Seojun. He is staring at me "Hey"

"There's a lot of people here. Let's go somewhere else" Seojun

I nodded "Sure"

Both of us got in his car and he started driving. AKWARD..

"So, you want to talk about?" Seojun

How do I say this?

"T-The reason I broke up with you..."

"A-Ah, what is i-it?" Seojun

I sighed and looked down "I had a miscarriage-"

Seojun suddenly stopped the car and looked at me "You mean, I-I got you pregnant?"

FUCK.. THIS IS SO MESSED UP.