129

Third person's POV

Everyone is boredly waiting for their teacher to come. Some were playing with their phones and some were talking. Caius is now attending his classes because his drama ended but the REAL DRAMA in his life wasn't even yet starting. He is still in a FAKE RELATIONSHIP with his co-star.

Felix and Eunjoo were still ignoring each other after what happened last night. The coffee has a sleeping something. Eunjoo fell asleep on the dining table and Felix didn't have the choice but to bring her to her own house. He told Seojun about what happened. Lean and Ji were both in jail now. They are the same person that did the same thing to Jisung's cousin.

Although Eunjoo and Felix were in "GOOD TERMS" they can't still talk to each other until now. No one is talking between them. Felix went to school earlier than everyone. He was supposed to delete the photos in the memory card but his adviser saw him and told him to do something.

"Okay, so, class-" Ms. Cha stopped taking when he noticed Felix

Felix is bothered while checking all his pockets and his bag. He doesn't care if someone will scold him but he kept looking for something.

"Felix? Ms. Cha is looking" Jihyun told him

"I'm sorry" Felix said and sat properly, he was pretending to listen but his mind is flying somewhere

"Wow!!!!" Taeyang one of their classmates shouted as he looked at his phone

Everyone was curious and looked at their phones except for Eunjoo, Kayden, Caius and some. Their eyes widened at whatever they saw. They started gossiping while looking at Eunjoo that made her uncomfortable.

Kayden took out his phone and looked at the photo was sent to their groupchat "Eunjoo" he called and showed her

It was a photo from yesterday. The sexy concept she did with Lean. Her jaw dropped and looked down. She felt embarrassed for what happened.

Caius also took his phone out and started reading at their groupchat. It was Eunjoo with Lean. His fist tightened while looking at the photo.

"I didn't know she's like that"

"The innocent nerd"

"Oh gosh no wonder her face changed"

"She's embarrassing"

"I wonder what will happen now?"

"She even has the face to go here"

"Damn"

"Can't you all shut your mouths?! The teacher is here! Have some respect!" Kayden shouted

"Put your damn cameras!" Caius shouted to them, he dragged Eunjoo out of the classroom to the parking lot. He is so mad that he can't feel how he is holding Eunjoo's wrist tight. His eyes were on fire as he opened his car's door and was waiting for Eunjoo to enter.

Eunjoo was so out of her mind and doesn't want to go in. Her eyes started getting teary and the tears finally rolled down her cheeks..

Caius hugged her tight "I'm sorry for not protecting you like what I promised. This time, I won't let anyone do horrible things to you"

She can't help but cry her heart out. She hugged him back and cried as loud as she can. She was hurt and betrayed.

Little did they know Felix is watching them from afar. He is hurt to see Eunjoo being hugged by another guy but he is more hurt that she is crying. He never expected that the pictures will spread. His fist tightened and ran to the classroom. The teacher wasn't there anymore. He saw his friends gathering while talking about something.

"Who would do that?" Jeongin asked

"I saw Felix took the memory card but he would never do anything like that to Eunjoo" Chan said

They are full of thoughts, own opinions and questions to be answered. It is right that Felix have he memory card but he lost it..

"I lost the memory card. I don't know when, how and where but for now I need to know the person who spread the picture. Then, I'll beat that person to death" Felix said

Kayden quickly approached them "Do you have any plans? I want to find who did it"

"Nothing for now. We need to know where it first spread then Jeongin will ask his uncle to trace down the account" Changbin said

"Let's do that, then. For now, we need to protect Eunjoo" Kayden

"Kayden is right. It's against the school's rules to do sexy photos without their permission. Although Eunjoo wasn't wearing the uniform, her face was posted as one of Stay University's student" Jihyun said

Soomin approached them as well "There's a possibility that she might get expelled. Let's solve this as soon as possible"

"This is unfair. She never wanted anything like this to happen" Felix said, he is so mad at the person who did that. He is also mad at himself. If only he stopped Eunjoo from going there, none of these will happen.

At Eunjoo's house. She is resting in her room while Caius is waiting at the living room. He is regretting that he left Eunjoo to Felix. He knows that Felix is a responsible person but he never expected any of these to happen.

He is currently texting those person who knows some detectives. He badly wants to know who did it. He received another message from their groupchat. He opened it.

"Look our lovely Eunjoo is so sexy"

Then, a picture of Eunjoo's back in the fitting room. Caius almost threw his phone but he chose not to make Eunjoo worry. He shut down his phone and went to her room. He opened the door and saw her facing the wall while her eyes closed. He sighed, he turned off the lights and closed the door.

Eunjoo started crying as she looked at her phone. For the very first time in her life, she never felt anything like this.