143

Eunjoo's POV

I woke up as I felt my headache. It's like someone is drilling it too hard. As I opened my eyes, I saw an unfamiliar room- Where the hell am I?!

Oh gosh. This is not my fucking room. Damn it. I sat and saw my bag on the side table. I took it and tried to find my phone but I couldn't find it anymore. Where did I put-

"You're awake. Good morning" Jace greeted with a smile on his face

"Jace? Where am I?"

"Yeah, you're in my room Don't you remember anything?" Jace

"Remember what?"

"You fell asleep in my car, I tried to wake you up but you're not responding. I want to ask you about your home address but you're not talking to me. I decided to let you sleep here and wait for you to wake up" Jace

I'm so embarrassing! I fucking ruined his day. I know he is also a student like me and he also need to attend his class for today like me. BUT BECAUSE OF MY SLEEPY HEAD, WE CAN'T.

"Are you okay?" he asked

I nodded "Thanks. I thought some weirdo took me home. Anyway, I need to go. It's-"

"You can stay here and go home after we eat. I just finished cooking our lunch" Jace

"It's lunch already?"

"Yeah, you slept for too long" Jace chuckled

This is so- Felix! He is probably waiting for me! He kept on talking about me to go on a date with him today. Damn.

"Did you see my phone?"

"I didn't" he answered and left the room

I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I saw a lot of medicines, anesthesia, and sleeping pills, there are different kind. I wonder if he is sick or as recommended by his doctor. I also brushed my teeth, good thing I always bring my personal needs just in case!!! You all know what happened in Felix's house. I washed my face and quickly got out of the room. I saw Jace preparing the lunch on the dining table.

"Can I help you with something?"

"No, it's fine. Just sit there. Let me finish preparing everything" he smiled and went back to the kitchen

I looked at the open wide window. He can see the full view of the city here which is really amazing because I've never seen such thing. I wonder how much he paid to have this place. Damn. If I will marry someone I'd rather live in an apartment with the full view of the city. I looked at the picture frames and it's all him- Why the hell do I see myself at the back? Wtf. That gave me chills. How come we're in one pic? It's clear. It's me...

I sat on the sofa and felt something vibrate. It's my phone! It's hidden under the sofa! What the fuck is happening now? I quickly took it and saw Felix's message.

From : Felix

Where the hell are you?! If you're with a guy named Jace. Fucking leave that place! He is a stalker. We can't fucking track your phone!

What? Jace? Is a stalker? That's fucking impossible.

"Eunjoo? Can you help me bring these things there?" Jace asked

I opened the gps of my phone and put it back where I found it. Just in case he will try to look for it. He won't get suspicious of me. I quickly went to the kitchen and helped him bring the plates.

"Are you okay? You're trembling" he asked

"I'm fine. I'll bring these" I said and quickly went to the living room where the dining table is. I put it on the table and sat on the chair while waiting for him.

Why is he a stalker? Stalker of who? Mine? That's impossible. There's no way a stalker would introduce himself to the person he is stalking. That's why he is called stalker. What is Felix up to? How did he know I'm with Jace? Shit. This is getting more weird.

Jace sat on the opposite side and he started eating "Eat a lot" he smiled

I nodded slowly trying not to look weird and started eating as well. Why do I trust guys so easily?! Damn it. First was Felix, Kayden, Caius, Naze, Lean, Lexus and now this guy. Who else?! After I got out of this place. I'll avoid boys from now on. No wonder he knew my name when I didn't mentioned it.

"What's your course?"

"Now? Medicine. I want to be a doctor and I think I will be a doctor soon" he smiled

A doctor? Wait- That explains why he have different medicines, anesthesia and sleeping pills in the closet in his bathroom. That means he used something in the aircondition inside his car that made me feel very sleepy.

"How about you?" he asked

"I-I'm still not sure"

He nodded "You're still young. You can still think of what you want to be. I mean take your time and think while you're in the process"

"Y-Yeah, I will"

"Wait here. I'll show you something" he said and left

Damn. How do I get out of here? I quickly went to the sofa and took the phone. I kept receiving messages from Felix. Get me out of here! I promise I will date you!

"Eunjoo? What are you doing there?" he asked

I hid my phone "Just s-sitting. I don't stay in front of the foods when I'm alone-"

"Come here. I'll show you something" he said and smiled

I slowly walked to him. My jaw dropped when I saw him holding a syringe "A-A syringe?"

He nodded and injected it to me as fast as he can "Sleep well, Shin Eunjoo"

Felix...