93

Felix's POV

She pouted and sighed "They will scold me, for sure"

"It's your fault. Why are you scared now? Besides, you should be thankful I didn't brought you home last night when you were drunk. Your brother will probably freak out"

Eunjoo glared at me "Thanks" and rolled her eyes

"You owe me a big favor. I helped you last night, I comforted you and I am now driving you home after what you've told me the other day." 

"Yeah, right" she annoyingly said

That's what I want Eunjoo. I want you to be annoyed of me and forget Naze while thinking how annoying I am. I want to annoy you even more, in that way you'll give me more attention. Also, in that way, you'll forget how hurt it is. Although you don't like me anymore. I still want us to be this close. No one will steal your attention from me. 

"I just wasted my gas" 

She looked at me "Are you saying that it was my fault?"

I shook my head "Did I?"

"It sounded like that. Besides, you're really planning to go to Seungmin's house. Why are you blaming me now?" Eunjoo

"Yes, I'm planning to go there but I'm not supposed to use my car. But yeah, I chose to use this because you need some time to cry. Also, Minho doesn't like girls crying in his car. So, you should be thankful that I did you a favor, Shin Eunjoo"

She glared at me and rolled her eyes "Fine, I'll pay the money you spent for the gas! You're so annoying"

"I'm just telling you the truth" 

"Whatever" Eunjoo

"See? You're mad after what I've done for you. Is it wrong to do someone a favor? Wow"

"I told you, I'll pay you!" she shouted

"How? You don't have money. You're paying Caius. Your allowance is not that much. So, how are you going to pay the gas I paid for you to cry last night as much as you want?"

She looked away "I'm not in the mood"

I parked the car "Eunjoo?"

"What?" Eunjoo

"Look at me" 

"I don't want to" Eunjoo

"Just one" 

She turned around to look at me. I quickly brought my face closer to her. Her eyes widened because of how close our face were. We're both staring into each others' eyes. I can only hear how loud her heart beat was.

"W-What?" she asked as she stuttered

"Be my personal assistant, again"

"Huh?"

I showed her my credit card "Not just my card holder. You have to be my personal assistant and you need to go with me wherever I am. You should know my schedule and you should make sure I'm taking care of myself"

She hit my forehead so hard "Do you think I'm a fool?" 

"250,000 won a month-"