170

Third person's POV

Everyone was shocked about what happened, none of them was aware what is going on. Also, Felix looks alright doesn't look drunk but he did that. 

Seungmin wiped his blood using his thumb "Take care of her if you don't want anyone to steal her"

Felix felt annoyed and was about to punch Seungmin again but Eunjoo stopped him. 

"What is wrong with you?!"
Eunjoo shouted as she felt frustrated by how Felix acted towards Seungmin

"Ya. Leave her alone if you want this friendship to last long" Felix threatened him

Seungmin smirked at him "I told you, treat her better if you want her relationship with you to last long" 

"Eunjoo, bring him to my room" Chan said and gave Eunjoo the key to his room

Eunjoo guided Felix  upstairs, to Chan's room. She is confused what the hell is Feix tlaking about. She would never believe that Seungmin likes her. She is used to Seungmin's kind side. But she is aware of Caius's feelings for her. She loves Felix and those people weren't enough reason for her relationship with Felix to end easily. Although she loves Felix, there's no she will tolerate his jealousy. As they entered the room, the two of them finally sat on the bed, no one was talking. 

At the backyard, everyone is still shocked especially Jisung, Jihyun, Chan, Jeongin, Changbin and Minho who doesn't know anything or those who aren't suspecting about Felix. 

"What just happened?" Jisung asked them as he drank another glass

"I think Felix is drunk. Let's not be affected. He will be fine tomorrow" Chan answered

Seungmin smirked "Nothing is going to be fine. He is making Eunjoo a fool. Why can't he tell Eunjoo where he is going? Why is he using his own Father for his excuses? Isn't that suspicious?!" 

"Still, it's their relationship. We shouldn't interfere. They will solve it together, so let's not cross the line"
Jeongin

"Jeongin, if Lexie has a boyfriend and you saw how stupid she is for believing his lies? Are you going to let her?"
Hyunjin

"Let's not drag Lexie here. She didn't do anything wrong."
Jeongin said trying to control himself from getting angry

"You guys, this is not the right time to fight. All of us doesn't know what is going one between them. We all saw that they look fine and happy with each other. Let's not interfere, okay? If Felix did do something. Let's take an action" Jihyun suggested

Everyone calmed down but not Seungmin who is still suspicious of Felix. He doesn't have any evidence that Felix is doing something wrong but he knows he is really lying to Eunjoo. While Caius is quiet trying to calm himself. He saw how Eunjoo stopped Felix, only Eunjoo can do that. But can someone stop her from crying if ever she find out? Caius is getting worried about her since what happened earlier to them. That girl is Song Yunhee, the girl that Felix is supporting. 

Jihyun stood up and went to the kitchen. She took two glasses of water for Felix and Eunjoo, she went upstairs and gave them the water "Calm down, Felix. I think Seungmin is drunk as well"

"Thank you" Eunjoo smiled at her

She is suspicious that Felix went somewhere to get drunk. She smelled the beer when he arrived. He knows he is drunk as hell but trying to be fine. 

"What is wrong with you all?" Jihyun sighed and crossed her arms

Felix didn't answer.

"Fine. Take a rest" Jihyun said and left the room 

Eunjoo is staring at Felix "Are you okay?"

He nodded "I'm sorry for ruining the night. I think I was just really drunk from the beer I had with the client. I'm sorry for causing trouble and almost ruin my friendship with Seungmin"

"It's okay. You can talk and apologize to him tomorrow. For now, take a rest"
Eunjoo stood up and was about to go-

Felix pulled her that made her fall to the bed. He pinned her hands and stared at her "Eunjoo"

Eunjoo can't answer because of how shock she is. Her eyes widened as he saw close Felix is, to her. This was the first time he did something like this. 

He started kissing her passionately. Eunjoo can't stop it and she was turned on by how Felix kiss her differently now. She can't stop but kiss him back, passionately. It became hotter, aggressively, and deeper. They are both trying to catch breath every time they stop kissing. 

Felix started unbuttoning his uniform while still kissing her. Their tongue started moving and playing with it. He successfully unbuttoned his uniform. His kiss started getting deeper as he started kissing her neck.

He was about to open Eunjoo's uniform when he suddenly stopped "N-No, I'm sorry. I'm not supposed to do this" he sat on the bed

Eunjoo was shocked and sat as well "F-Felix"

He kneeled in front of her "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for doing that. I am really sorry. P-Please, forgive me" 

She was confused, but she chose to cupped his face and smiled "You didn't do anything wrong. I also wanted to happen. I want to thank you for suddenly changing your mind and realizing everything"

"I-I am really s-sorry" he whispered and started crying

Eunjoo hugged him tight "Ssshh. It's okay. We both wanted that, okay? Stop crying and apologizing to me. Let's talk tomorrow when you are sober"

"E-Eunjoo" he called 

"Lay down. I am not going to leave. Just take a rest. I will be here when you wake up" she said

Felix slowly nodded and lied down on the bed but he didn't let go of her hand. 

"It's okay" she smiled

"I'm sorry, please trust me" he whispered