173

Felix's POV

Fuck life. Everything is perfectly ruined now. Can't I live peacefully and be happy? I also deserve to be happy. Do they think I wanted that to happen? Do they think I chose this path? Damn.

"Felix!" Eunjoo called as she got out of her room "I thought you're leaving"

"I'll drive you home then I will leave"

"Okay, much better" she smiled and held my hand tightly

Caius and Hyunjin got out of the room while looking at us. I don't know but fuck. Should I be thankful that they got an idea? I mean I've always wanted to tell them but how? I don't know if they will understand.

"Seungmin" Eunjoo called

Seungmin got out of the room and looked at Eunjoo "Why?"

Eunjoo tapped me "You said you will talk to him" she whispered

"I'm sorry about last night. I was drunk when I arrived there and soju made it even worse"

"It's okay, I understand but I am not gonna take back what I said. If you want your relationship with her to last long, take care of Eunjoo" he said and walked away

"Ya! Kim Seungmin!" Chan called and followed him

"Let's go" Eunjoo said

We both went to the parking lot while holding hands. If Yunhee reveales herself to Eunjoo and tried to hit her. Why is she not bringing up about it? Is she okay with it? Does she trust me that much? Fuck. I hate this. I think Caius is right, Eunjoo trusts me more than anyone else. Is she still going to trust me if ever I told her about it?

We got in my car and I started driving to her house. I will talk to Yunhee then I will go home. I don't know why does she kept telling me I am the Father. I don't even know what happened that night. I don't want to hurt Eunjoo, I can't hurt her. I don't want her to hate me like how she hated Naze.

Ah, Naze.

That fucker made Eunjoo look stupid in front of everyone. Is this karma? Why is this happening to me now? Everyone knows how much I love her and I would never cheat on her. She deserves everything in this world.

As we arrived in front of her, I parked the car.

"Thanks for the ride" she smiled

I nodded "I'll see you later"

"Should we watch a movie?" Eunjoo

"Yup, but I'll go home after you fall asleep"

She kissed me and got out of the car. She entered her house and took a glance of me as she finally closed the door. I started driving the car to Yunhee's house. I don't even know why am I going there. I just feel like I have to. I want to know why she tried to hurt Eunjoo when we already talked. I don't want to hurt her but fuck, I don't think I can stop myself.

After 10 minutes of driving, I arrived at her house. I parked the car and went inside. I saw her eating watermelon while watching a movie.

"Oh, Felix!" she smiled at me and stood up

"What did you do?"

"Huh?" Yunhee

"What did you do to Eunjoo?! Didn't we talked already?! I told you not to go near her! I told you to stop interfering with my life! Just like what you wanted, I am here! I am always here whenever you wanted to see me! What the hell can't you understand?! You already ruined my life! Leave my girlfriend alone-"

"Ya! You are already my husband when you did that thing with me! How can you tell me that you have a girlfriend?! You should be here staying, I should be the one you ate posting not her! How can you make me so mad when I am carrying your child?!" she shouted

"Y-You are not even sure if I am the Father of that child. I told you, I will accept the responsibility once the dna test proved it-"

"Dna?! Are you being serious?! You are doubting the child you made?! How dare you?!" Yunhee

"Ya. Song Yunhee. You should be thankful that the dna test isn't accurate if the baby is not born yet. But once that baby came out, I will make sure I am not the Father"

Yunhee smirked "Are you threatening me right now?"

I looked away.

"Ya, once I posted everything. You and your family's image will be ruined. Once click can change your whole life, Lee Felix. I know you care for your family. Do you want them to suffer because of your selfishness? Hmm? Choose wisely" Yunhee

This is crazy. How can she do this? She is my sister's friend. How can she fucking do this to me?! Fuck life. Can't I really be happy? I badly want to be with Shin Eunjoo. I badly want to end up with her not with Yunhee. My sister doesn't even know about this shit.

"Let me give you two options. You will break up with Eunjoo and will tell her about us or I will hsve an abortion and will tell everyone that the heiress of Lee got someone pregnant and made an abortion because of him? His sister's own friend. You choose, Felix. Everyone will be so disappointed in you, plus your family's image will be ruined" Yunhee smiled at me and showed me her wrist "I will also kill myself"

Again...