177

Eunjoo's POV

(Next Day)

I woke up when I felt my phone alarm started ringing. I turned it off and stood up. I accidentally saw Felix's room, it is empty. He is probably at Yunhee's place, taking care of her. I've always dreamt of having that life with him in the future. How? It looks like he already achieved that kind of living but not with me. I know Felix would never cheat on me and I appreciate him for telling it to me. That lessened the pain I felt last night.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick bath. I did my morning routine and also wore my clothes. I am not in the mood to attend today's class. This is not so me but I want to have fun. I want to kill some time to avoid thinking of him.

 I want to kill some time to avoid thinking of him

(Credits to the rightful owner of the photo)

I took my bag with me and went downstairs "Good morning"

"You're awake" Caius smiled

"Hey, I forgot you were here. Where's Seojun?"

"He already went to school 1 hour ago, he also told me things to do. You need to eat before you go- Why aren't you wearing your uniform?" Caius looked at me

"I want to have some fun today" I sat on the chair and started eating

He nodded and sat as well "About last night-"

"If you are worried why am I acting so fine. I just decided to have fun and not think about it. Of course, it still hurts but what can I do? It already happened. He loves me and I know he is hurt as well. I know he will be happy soon, I will be happy as well. I already cried last night. I think that's enough. That's how I moved on from Naze, I cried once. I was okay the next day"

"Hmm. I guess you are not going to attend today's class? I'll join you" Caius

"How? You don't have any clothes-"

"I was supposed to meet my doctor today for another checkup and will go straight to my agency. I think we should just have fun. I am kind of stress as well. Are you down?" Caius asked

I chuckled "Always"

"That's good, then. Let's finish all of these first then we will leave" Caius said and started eating

Caius knows how much I cried last night. I know he is aware of how I felt last night. He was there. I should also he thankful he is here to have fun with me. I mean I am thankful and blessed that in this kind of situation he is still there for me, although I rejected him and expected him to avoid me.

After eating, he went upstairs to the guest room. He is getting ready to leave with me now.

"Eunjoo!" someone called outside

I opened the door "Lexus?"

"Hi! Good morning! I was hoping if you can do me a favor? I want to see Xīng before I go to school-" Lexus

"Right now? Aren't you supposed to be in your class right now?"

"I don't have any strength. I want to see her first" Lexus pouted

"Then, go with me and Caius"

"Caius? Where? Aren't you going to school?" Lexus

"I want to have some fun today. Are you in?"

"Yes! Of course" he chuckled

"I'm ready" Caius said and appeared beside me

(Credits to the rightful owner of the photo)

"Shall we?"

The three of us got in the car, Lexus started driving the car. I wonder why Lexus is still going here when me and his brother-

"Where's Felix? Does he know that you two are going to the mall?" Lexus asked

He doesn't know. He doesn't have an idea about where Felix is right now. I guess he also doesn't know what is happening to his brother.

"Why are you ditching your classes?" Caius

"I want to see someone" Lexus

Thanks to Caius for saving me. I almost told Lexus about me and Felix. I don't want him to get mad at his brother. He should find out everything on his own. That'll be better. Besides, Felix and I already cut everything between us. I don't have any right to interfere with them now.

We arrived at the mall in 10 minutes, we entered and went to the cafe first. Since Lexus wants to see his girl first.  I don't know what's gotten into him but I'll just support him.

"Xīng"

She looked at me with a smile and ran towards me "What are you doing here? Are you alone?"

"I am with Caius and Lexus"

"With Caius? Where's Felix?" Xīng

"I don't know. Is you shift going to end? We will wait for you-"

"In 10 minutes. Can you all wait?" Xīng

"Hmm. We will just walk around. Message me when you are done, okay?"

She nodded and went to the counter.

I went to Caius and Lexus.

"What did she say?" Lexus

"Her shift will end in 10 minutes. Let's wait for her and walk around"

He nodded "Let's go"

"Where are we going?" Caius asked

"Anywhere"

The three of us started walking just to kill time and wait for Xīng. I don't know why Xīng is not avoiding Lexus now. I hope Lexus won't end up cheating on her.

"Felix, why are you here?" Lexus asked

I looked in front of me and saw Felix with the girl, Yunhee.

"Who is she?" Lexus asked

"Hi, I am Song Yunhee, Felix's wife" she introduced herself

Lexus looked at me "E-Eunjoo"

"Hmm, she is his wife"

I am here to have fun not to feel pain.