88

Eunjoo's POV

He is looking at me, trying to analyze everything. I know I was wrong pretending like a nerd. But I never really wanted that to happen. Damn it.

"Explain" he said while checking the papers

I am currently sitting here on the couch while watching Felix check the papers. I want to help him but he told me not to, and just explain everything in details. I can't do anything but obey him. I am scared that he might tell everyone about me.

I sighed "Yes, I lied but the thing is-"

"Wait- I saw you already before Mom and I went to your house. You have your braces on, messy hair, has pimples and weird style. I don't get it" Felix said

(If you're confused. Go back to chapter 2 where Felix saw Eunjoo in her room. Then, Felix and Mrs. Lee went there to have dinner with them same night. Eunjoo wrote the story that night and fell asleep. Then, she woke up chapter 70.)

"I am really a nerd. You know, on our first day. I kept telling myself that maybe everything will come true when I become beautiful. Starting from that day, I started visiting a beauty shop, I had my braces removed. I bought a lot of clothes that suits me. I asked your sister about it, she helped me. Only Mama Shin, Seojun and Xera knew about it. The day of my final transformation, I saw you with girls, I lost the courage. I regret changing myself because I want you to like me. I started to analyze again, in my story, you start to like me when I'm still ugly. So, I faked everything just to look like a nerd again. Then, that's it. I kept it from everyone"

Felix looked at me.

"Aside from liking you. Everyone already saw me as the nerd Eunjoo. I thought it's better to be the nerd again. Everyone is treating me nicely and fairly. You, your friends, Jihyun and Caius made me feel that I'm better as the old version of Eunjoo not the new version"

He sighed "The nerd version is better"

Did I heard it right? I'm not day dreaming, right? Felix said it. In front of me. Now what? I already changed. I removed everything I have to remove but why did he told now that the nerd version is better? Wait- Why am I feeling regret because he said it? So, what if he likes it? I don't care duh.

I started checking the papers too, to help him finish everything on time before our second subject come. I arranged everything in alphabetical order and by section.

"I want to ask something" he said

"What?"

"The other night..." Felix sighed and carried all the papers "Nevermind. Let's forget that we talked. I'll see you around" he said amd left me in the office, alone..

Is he still going to avoid me? Argh! You're crazy, Eunjoo. You wanted this to happen. You want him to stop bothering you. There, he is doing it. Why do you have to be so annoying? Shut it..

I went back to our classroom and saw Felix writing on his notebook. Our secon subject teacher is already here. She's just making us copy the important notes for our lesson yesterday. I went to my seat and started copying everything. I know it's crazy but, I still can't stop thinking about what Felix said earlier.

"The nerd version is better..."

Damn it, Eunjoo. Do you still have a crush on him? You have Naze! Why are you acting like a flirt? This is not you, Byeol. Oh my gosh. Stop. He already rejected you.

I took a quick glance at his direction and he is busy copying everything. But then, I saw Jihyun playfully smirking at me like he wants to tease me because of something I did. Damn. I glanced at Felix's direction, again.

HE IS STARING AT ME.

Calm down, Eunjoo. You'll be fine. That's just Felix. The guy who rejected you and the guy who always annoy you. He is not Naze, okay? You like Naze more than him. Wait- What? I'm confused. Speaking of Naze...

I looked at my phone and he didn't even replied once ever since yesterday. Damn. I am the last one who sent a message in our conversation. What's going on? He just acted sweet when he announced we're in a relationship in front of my friends but now, he is acting like he doesn't know me.

Let's not jump into conclusions. He said he like you. Don't ever get suspicious of your boyfriend, okay? You two are fine. He is just busy because of his studies and basketball hobby.

After making us copy the important notes we need. She justt told us to review everything and she might give us a surprise quiz. Oh, again.

"Class dismissed" she said and left the classroom

Kaydwn walked towards me and gave me a paper "That's the notes for our first subject which you and Felix didn't attend. I wrote every key words and it's meanings"

"Thanks-"

"Ya!!! Caius is dating someone!!!" one of my classmate shouted in front

They all looked at their phones. Shit..

I quickly looked at the article....

A rising star is already dating someone?

A lot of fans saw the actor and model Hwang Caius of Ace Entertainment at the Hangang River last night, with an unknown girl.

Many believes that it is one of his fans or the girl she secretly likes. Some were furious about this. Until now, the actor and the agency didn't gave any statement.

At the last part, it was a photo of me and Caius. My face is completely covered because of the mask and cap, but Caius's face is clearly shown.

"Damn"

I felt something weird. I looked around everyone is busy looking at the article but when I glanced at Felix's direction. He glared at me, he stood up and left the classroom quietly.

DON'T TELL ME HE KNEW IT WAS ME?!