29

Eunjoo's POV

"Eunjoo! Wake up" Jihyun said and started shaking me

"Why?" I asked as I covered my face with the blanket

"We have a class today" Jihyun

"Alright, you go and get ready first"

"Don't sleep, okay? Good morning!" she said and I heard her running to the bathroom

I removed the blanket from my face and sat on my bed. I think it's a good thing I have Jihyun here with me. My brother doesn't have to kick me out of the bed. I stood up and opened the curtain. I saw something written on Felix's window.

I hope you are okay, good night :))

Why he always do this whenever I'm not okay? Anyway, I am feeling better. I quickly wrote on my paper with bug letters like him and put it on my window as well.

Yeah, thanks to you :)

I closed the curtain and sat on my bed. If he will keep on doing this I will think he likes me. Tsk. What if he really does like me? Anyway, he is not my type. Seungmin is my ideal type.

"Good morning, Mom said to go down after you two get ready" Seojun

"Yeah, we will. Can I use your bathroom? Jihyun is using mine"

"Yeah, sure. Just don't use my things there don't even touch anything. Lock the door after" Seojun said and threw me his room's key

I took my uniform with me and went to Seojun's room. I locked the door and went straight to the bathroom. I took a very quick bath and wore my school uniform. I sat on the bed and saw Seojun's small cabinet beside his bed is slightly open.

I opened it carefully and saw a ring?! Why does he have a ring?! For what?! Oh my gosh. Don't tell me- No way. They are too young for that! This is crazy. I closed it and left his room. I locked the door and ran to my room. I saw Jihyun wearing her shoes.

"You already took a bath?" Jihyun asked

I nodded "Let's go down and eat"

"Yeah wait" Jihyun

I wore my shoes and carried my bag with me. I went downstairs and saw Mama Shin and Seojun eating already. I glared at Seojun but he isn't even noticing. This dumb ass. Is he going to propose to Xera? He doesn't even have his own money! Is that why he talked to Dad in secret. I sat on the opposite side and continued glaring at Seojun.

"What? Why are you glaring at me?" Seojun rolled his eyes

I threw his key to his shoulder "Ooops. I didn't mean that"

"What the hell?" Seojun glared at me

"Good morning" Jihyun greeted and sat beside me

We both started eating.

"How was your sleep? Do you feel comfortable?" Mama Shin

"Yes, thank you for welcoming me here" Jihyun

"You are always welcome here. You should stop working" Mama Shin