118

Third person's POV

Everyone took a rest as soon as they arrived at Amour Forest. They also readied their clothes for their campire of love. The teachers told them to rest for the day and just come out when they called them. Their lunch were delivered to their respective rooms.

In Soomin and Eunjoo's room. They were both talking about random stuffs while getting ready for their campfire of love.

"Soomin" Eunjoo called that made Soomin look at her "I know you read the book I wrote. You are like the bad person there but that was just based on your classmates' posts. I didn't know you weren't bad as I was expecting. So, I apologize for judging you so much"

Soomin smiled "It's fine. Everyone thought I'm that kind of girl. Actually I'm not really a bad person. I would just ignore someone if I don't like him or her but I also think that's painful more than bullying. Who would ever want to be ignored and treat like invisible? It's worse than bullying"

Eunjoo nodded as answer while tying her hair.

"So, how's your relationship with Felix?" Soomin asked

"There's no relationship between us. We're g-good friends..." Eunjoo answered and looked away

Soomin chuckled and quickly sat beside Eunjoo "I know you two like each other. What are you two waiting for? You are so lucky that Felix likes you. Well, he is also lucky to have you. If Chan will like me? I will probably ask him out even though I'm the girl"

Eunjoo sighed and looked at herself in the mirror. She was thinking what if Felix still likes her? She knows he still likes her by those gestures and actions he always does.

Jihyun knocked on the door and opened the door "Hey, you two. The teachers were calling us"

Eunjoo and Soomin quickly followed Jihyun where the campfire of love will be held. The three of them were talking like best friends.

(Credits to the rightful owner of the photo)

(That's what Eunjoo is wearing)

As they arrived, they saw their classmates sitting in a circle form. The other sections were also sitting in a circle form. Every section has their own bonfire with their teachers. The three of them sat with each other.

"So, let me start. I hope we will have a fun and unforgettable school trip this year. I hope in this way we are able to tell what we are all want to tell. Those sorry, confessions and messages. I hope we are all going to be close even more since this is our last school trip. You are all going to graduate next year and will finally enter college" Ms. Cha said while trying not to sob. She's holding their class for almost 6 years since. She knows what they hate and what they want. She loves them so much and she never wanted to let go of them bur she had to...

Kayden stood up "Hyunjin and Jihyun will be giving out three different colors of papers which are pink, blue and white. The white color represents sorry, blue for thank you and pink is for the message you want to say. You can choose the same person for white or blue or pink, it doesn't matter. As long as you're telling that person what you want to say. One by one we will all stand and will name the person we want to dedicate the color and we will tell the message"

Hyunjin is giving the papers to boys only while Jihyun is giving papers to girls only. Everyone finally received their papers and started thinking whom should they dedicate the colors they have.

"Let me start" Jihyun said and stood up, she raised the white paper "Sorry that I always act mean to you" she then raised the blue paper "Thank you for not giving up" lastly, she raised the pink paper "I promise this time I'll be good and treat you right, Hyunjin"

Hyunjin almost lose his mind when he heard his name at the end of the sentence. A smile curved automatically.

Felix stood up "Since my childhood best friend started, I'll be the second one. Blue one for Caius, I want to thank him for taking care of her when I can't. White for Chan, sorry for always being so hard headed. The pink one, I don't know if I should say this but yeah, I like you" he sat down and didn't mentioned the name

Everyone started screaming and teasing YARA. They all thought it was for her when it was for Eunjoo.

One by one, they all started saying their thank you, sorry and the message. Everyone was having fun because of the wittiness of some students while saying what they want to say. Some were crying and some were laughing. As they all finished talking, wasn't talking yet.

"Eunjoo? You're the last" Ms. Cha told her

Eunjoo stood up "The white one is for everyone, I am sorry for lying. I already changed everything one month ago but I was scared to reveal it. The blue one is for Jihyun who stayed and kept cheering me up. The last one..." she stopped talking and sighed

"The last one?" Ms. Cha asked

Her hands were shaking. She doesn't know how to start or how to do it. She wants to tell everyone but she was too embarrassed. But what can she do? It's the perfect time.

She smiled while looking at the paper "I hope it's you because if it's really you. I'll not let you go" she said and took a quick glance at Felix but she quickly looked away so no one will notice

Felix's jaw dropped. His heart started beating fast when he met Eunjoo's eyes.

Is it the start???