165

Seungmin's POV

As I arrived home, I went to the kitchen and drank a glass of water. I saw a note on the table.

Seungmin, I cooked you a dinner before I left. You go and eat as much as you can. Your Father and I went out for a date. We love you! Goodnight, sweetheart.

Mom, do you really have to tell me that you two went out on a date? I am already bitter with what I saw earlier. Now, you two just made it worse. Please...

I went to my room and changed my clothes as fast as I can. I also cleaned up the mess in my room as I lied down on my bed and sighed.

Seungmin, out of all the people. Why do you like Eunjoo? Felix is your damn friend, Eunjoo is also a good friend of yours. Why does it have to turn out like this? Damn. Can you just unlike her? Can you just avoid her as much as you can? This will be hard for you.

I opened my phone and saw a post of Felix on funstagram. It was a photo of Eunjoo sleeping and was took by Felix I think.

caption: You look beautiful when you are awake, you also look beautiful when sleeping

caption: You look beautiful when you are awake, you also look beautiful when sleeping. Why is the world so unfair? :(

A lot of people liked it even if he just posted it minutes ago, a lot commented saying he is sweet and asking if Eunjoo is his girlfriend.

How can the world be so unfair? How can you like Felix that much? Why don't you look around? I mean you two look good together but I know I can treat you better. Shit.

I turned off my phone and covered myself with blanket but that doesn't stop me from overthinking. What if she liked me back? What if I confess? What if we end up together? What if she will choose Caius who is waiting for her for a long time? Argh.

Chan sent a message to your groupchat.

______________________________________

SKZ

Chan: Don't you guys want to have some fun?

Jisung: I'm in!

Jeongin: I can't miss this one.

Minho: Count me in..

Hyunjin: Can I add Caius here?

Changbin: Of course! Anyways, I am always in! Let's go.

Hyunjin added Caius to the groupchat

Chan changed the group name to SKZ+1