55

Eunjoo's POV

We entered the classroom and as what I expected. Everyone is staring at me and Felix. Who wouldn't? We kept entering this classroom while holdings hands ever since the video went viral inside this University.

"I'll go to my seat"

"Yup, bye! I love you" he smiled and winked at me, he went to his seat

Why do I feel nervous? Argh. I think I'm not nervous. My heart beats so fast, I think it's because of his I love you? If he will keep acting like that, I will die very soon.

I quickly sat beside Caius "Thanks for bringing me home, safe and sound"

"No worries" he smiled

"So, we will see each other this weekend?"

"Yup, I think we will" Caius

I still think he is really weird or is it just me? I mean they way he answered my yesterday feels different. I think he means something. Anyway, let's not assume, Eunjoo. You already have Felix- Wait, what?! Oh my gosh, Byeol.

"Good morning, everyone. Who is Shin Eunjoo?" Mrs. Cha asked as she went to her table

I raised my hand "Yes?"

"Alright. Who is Hwang Caius?" Mrs. Cha

Caius raised his hand "Me"

"You two passed the entrance exam for Stay College Campus" Mrs. Cha

"Thank you"

"Please, get your papers" Mrs. Cha

Caius and I walked to her and took our paper. I never expected to pass the college entrance exam. I didn't had much time to review but...

"Seungmin?" Mrs. Cha called

Seungmin quickly walked to our direction "Yes?"

"Can you pass all of these papers to your classmates? Thank you" Mrs. Cha

Seungmin nodded and quickly took the papers from the table.

"You two, can you check all the papers in the staff room? Then, bring everything here. You don't have to worry, you are excused" Mrs. Cha smiled

"Alright" Caius smiled

"Yes"

We both left the classroom but before I walked away. I took a glance of Felix and he just sighed. Damn. I am sorry. I didn't know we will be assigned to check those papers, alone. I waved at him and finally walked away with Caius. We went to the staff room at the fourth floor.

As we entered we saw a bunch of papers. Are we going to check all of these papers, alone? Wow. I never thought that passing the exam will lead us to this kind of situation. I sat and took our class' papers.

"I'll check these papers" Caius said and started checking the papers he is referring

I started checking as well. As expected, Seungmin has the highest score in our class and I am second. I can't wait for Felix's paper. I want to tease him but I think he is pretty smart. He nailed every quizzes and seat works we have. I'm sure his score on this test is not that low.

"I'm excited for tomorrow"

"Me too, I think it's going to be fun" Caius said while smiling

"I am curious, why do you want me not to go tomorrow? I mean you might be saying that because of a reason? I want to know"

"Nothing, i-it was just, I mean it's really cold tomorrow night since we are going to do a yacht party and obviously you need to wear something that will suit the party. It's just that, I think you will catch a cold or what. Just worried" Caius

"You don't have to worry about me. I am going to be fine, besides, Felix will take care of me. He won't let me catch a cold. Aside from that, I want to enjoy myself and overcome my fear of parties"

"I see, Felix will take care of you. I'm so glad that you are really sincere to open your heart again for Felix. I think you two look good together" Caius smiled

I nodded and smiled too "Thank you, Caius. It feels like I found a new friend ever since you transferred here"

He just smilef and we both continued checking the papers.

"Eunjoo" he called

"Huh?" I looked at him

"I- uhm... I've been wanting to talk to you" Caius

"About what? You can talk to me while we check all of these papers. I'll listen"

"I like you" Caius whispered but I clearly heard it "I'm sorry. I think I startled you but I do really like you"

"Huh? Hahahaha you must be joking?"

I hope he is.

"No, I am serious" Caius

"I just want to give you some piece of advice or should I say the truth about me. I am a nerd before, I have braces, big eye glasses, messy hair that I've never combed for years and weird fashion style. They call me names like nerd, weird, loner and grandma. I don't look like this before and I-I will never be the Eunjoo I am today without Felix's help"

"I know" Caius

"How did you know? Did Hyunjin or Jihyun told you? Did you saw the video of me being bullied or what? Is it my photo back then?"

"No, I know you" Caius

"H-Huh? I'm confused. What do you mean by that?"

I looked at him and he is already staring at me.

"I know you are a nerd, a loner, weirdo, has a grandma fashion style. I know everyone kept bullying you and everyone hates you but that doesn't stop me from liking you. I like you even though you are not like the other girls. I know you are beautiful inside and out" Caius

"Y-You are weird. How did you know all of those when no one told you?"

"We are schoolmates last year" Caius

"W-What?"