81

Felix's POV

"Lee Felix?" Hyunjin called and started shaking me

"What the fuck?! I'm sleeping, asshole!" 

"I'll leave now. Just excuse me, I'll be late" Hyunjin said and threw the pillow to my face

"Just go" 

He nodded and left my room. That asshole doesn't even give a fuck whether the person is sleeping or not. I should've not opened the door last night. I rolled my eyes and got up from my bed. I looked at Eunjoo's window and it's closed. 

Why is Caius there? That ugly creature has the face to cheat? Why is Caius there?! Are they living together now? Gosh. My head hurts so bad. Damn it. 

I took a quick bath and wore my school uniform.  I wore my shoes, carried my bag, phone, wallet and car keys as I ran downstairs. I should've not let Hyunjin leave. I feel lonely now.

I left the house and was about to get in my car but there. Why is Eunjoo posing in front of Caius's car? Is she looking at her reflection? Does she think that something will change. Oh. My head hurts so bad.

I quickly walked towards her and hit her forehead "Are you crazy?"

"What now? Why are you always mad at me?" Eunjoo pouted and covered her forehead

"You-"

I can't ask her about what I saw last night. She might think that I'm jealous or I'm spying on her through her window which is not true!!!!

"What?" Eunjoo

"When are you going to pay?"

Eunjoo rolled her eyes and gave me a small amount of money "That's my allowance for today. Take it. That's supposed to be my money for lunch-"

I gave her back the money and took a deep breath "Why are you so poor? You're so annoying. Just take it and eat-"

"It's okay, take it. I can tell Naze to treat me today-" Eunjoo

"Do you think he will treat you?! You're so stupid"

Eunjoo pouted "What can I do? I don't want to be forever indebted"

"It's your fault for dating such kind of guy!"

"What's happening here?" Caius asked and walked towards Eunjoo "Is he bothering you?"

"Me? Bothering her? Ew"

Caius glared at me "Then, why are you here? Your car is there"

"Whatever"

"I borrowed a big amount of money from him but don't worry. I'll pay it as soon as possible-" Eunjoo

"How much?" Caius asked

I looked at him. Is he showing off? What the heck is wrong with him?!

"You don't have to-" Eunjoo

"I have to. I will pay it now so he will leave you alone" Caius

"Leave her alone? Dream on. She's not yours to keep" I rolled my eyes and lowered my head and face Eunjoo "You're so ugly. You have three prince charming"

Eunjoo glared at me.

"I'll go now" I left them and got in my car, I annoyingly drove away from that place. How can he be so annoying? Just because he is an actor and a model now, does he think he can beat me? Oh, hell. I'm Lee Felix. No one even dared. And I am sure no one will win.

STILL! HE IS SO ANNOYING. How can he follow Eunjoo everywhere? He knows that Eunjoo is dating Naze. Does he want to be the reason of a third party issue now? Oh gosh.

I parked the car inside the University and got out. Why am I so early?! Argh! Damn it. I'm not supposed to arrive this early if only that guy didn't annoyed me! Argh! Whatever.

Chan calling...

"What?"

[We're at the pool bar. Wanna come?]

"I'm already inside the school. I can't go out"

[You're early. Inspired?]

"Inspired? Ew"

[I didn't even mentioned any name. You already have someone in mind?]

"What? Just shut up. Who are you with?"

[Jeongin, Jisung, Changbin, and Seungmin]

"Where's Minho and Hyunjin?"

[Hyunjin said he just got home, while Minho just woke up]

"Ah, alright. Enjoy!"

[Thanks]

I ended the call and went to my classroom. There's not much students here. I wonder what time we will start our class? I hope it'll end soon.

I want to go home.

I'm not feeling well.

Wait- What? I am not feeling well? Why? Argh! I'm so confuse. Why am I like this? I never felt bothered nor confuse. Send help.

"Felix!" one of my classmate called and ran towards me

"What?"

"Aren't Naze and Eunjoo in a relationship?" he whispered

"So?"

"I saw Naze making out with Arian in the locker room" he whispered again

"What?!"

"I just thought that I need to tell you. I mean, you and Eunjoo are pretty close. I don't hate Eunjoo. She's really nice. I was just worried of her" he added

I nodded and looked away.

That fucker. He is really dead once I saw him hanging out with Eunjoo or with Jihyun. He is really dead.

One by one my classmates started arriving and goes to their assigned seats, Eunjoo, Caius, followed by Jihyun, Minho, Hyunjin, Chan, Jeongin, Jisung, Changbin, and Seungmin. The three bees are here too including the brat.

"Okay, class" our teacher entered the room along with a fucking guy "This is Moon Naze of the section beside our room"

The guy who talked to me earlier, he looked at me.

"I am Moon Naze and I want to know if there's students who wants to join our basketball team?" he asked and looked around

I saw how Eunjoo excitedly waved at his boyfriend. Damn. Why does she have to be stupid?! He didn't even smiled at her!

As soon as he looked at Arian's direction. He playfully smirked and bit his lower lip. Fucker.

I ran to him and punched his face as hard as I can "Leave Eunjoo alone" I whispered

I can't hear anything but everyone shouting while I continuously punch Naze's face as hard as I can.

"Lee Felix! Stop, leave him alone!!" a voice that made me stop

Damn, Shin Eunjoo. You're so stupid.