50

My chosen outfit for this scene :

(cttro)

Felix's POV

What's taking her so long? Damn. Why am I nervous? So, what if I asked her to come over? This is not the first time I asked her to come over. She's been here for a lot of times. The door bell suddenly rang, I quickly opened it and she's frowning.

She entered my house "What?"

"Y-You can go home if you don't want to"

"Are you kidding me? Your Mom is paying me. Now, what?" Eunjoo said and sat on the couch like she's in her house "What do you want me to teach you? Where is your bag?"

"My bag? It's in my room. I'll take it"

She stood up and walked upstairs "Follow me" she entered my room

"H-Huh?"

In my room?! What is she thinking?! Why would I damn follow her in that room?! Can't she think that I am a guy and she is a girl?! It's damn inappropriate for us to be in one room!!! What should I do?!

To : Minho

Minho! Are you there?! Still awake?

From : Minho

Yes, I just replied, right? That means I am still sleeping. Fool.

To : Minho

I need your help.

From : Minho

For what? Did you and Eunjoo already broke up? Great. Now, let me rest.

To : Minho

Ya! Don't sleep! I badly need your help.

From : Minho

What? Just tell me!

To : Minho

What if a girl told you to follow her in one room when you are the only ones in the house? What are you going to do?

From : Minho

I'll follow her.

To : Minho

What?!

From : Minho

There's a bed there. I need to sleep. I'll sleep there and will kick her out of the room.

To : Minho

Can you be serious for once?!

To : Minho