79

Third person's POV

Eunjoo got in Caius's car "Are we going to buy something like snacks?"

Caius shrugged his shoulder "I don't know, shall we or nah?"

"Let's buy some snacks. We need it while watching some movies"
Eunjoo said

Caius nodded and started driving his car to Eunjoo's house. 

Little did they know, someone is glaring at them. Those eyes are the sign that he is eager to make the car explode out of jealousy. 

"Ya, let's go" Jeongin told Felix

"I'm not going with you all. I'm tired"
Felix said and got in his car, he started driving leaving his friends, dumb founded, because of his sudden mood change.

"Should we go to his house?" Jisung

"Let him" Seungmin

"Alright, let's go" Chan said

Jihyun ran to Chan "Can you drive me home? Mom said the driver can't pick me up" 

"Why me?" Chan asked and looked at the guy coming "Hyunjin!" 

"I don't want him" Jihyun whispered

Hyunjin didn't answered and just looked at Chan.

"Jihyun's driver can't come. You know the others and I have plans after class. Can you drive her home for me? Then, just follow there after" Chan said and got in his car

"Y-Ya!" Jihyun shouted

"He won't eat you" Minho said and got in his car along with Changbin and Seungmin

"Yeah, he won't eat you, unless you let him, or you do the first move"
Jisung whispered to Jihyun and winked at her, he got in Chan's car with Jeongin

"Bye, Jihyun! Enjoy the meal!" Jeongin shouted

"You too, Hyunjin. Enjoy the meal!" Jisung shouted and started laughing so loud

"Take care of Jihyun" Chan reminded Hyunjin and he drove off

Minho stopped the car in font of Jihyun "Take care, you two" he started driving away leaving the two

Jihyun sighed "What should I do?" she whispered

"Let's go" Hyunjin said and got in his car

Jihyun doesn't have a choice and got in Hyunjin's car without saying anything. Although she hates him. She's still thankful that he will drive her home. But that doesn't mean she will not hate him anymore. Hyunjin started driving letting Jihyun not talk to him. 

Jihyun and Felix were childhood friends. She went to abroad and study for primary, she came back to Korea then secondary level came, there she met Chan, Minho, Changbin, Jisung, Seungmin and Jeongin. She knows a guy named Hyunjin but she never seen him before. She was like the youngest sister of them all. They always take care of her and being overprotective to her like they are Jihyun's older brother.

Hyunjin looked at Jihyun "If you feel comfortable sitting beside me. I'll stop the car and wait for you to move at the back seat" 

"Just don't talk" Jihyun said

Hyunjin smiled at her cute reaction. She really loves the fact that Jihyun never changed ever since "that" thing happen to them. Hyunjin regrets what he have done before. He always tell his self to make it up to her. 

Caius parked the car in front of the convenience store "I'll buy the snacks. Just stay here"

"Nope, I'll go with you" Eunjoo said cutely 

Caius shook his head and wore his cap and face mask "Stay here" he said and quickly got out of the car before Eunjoo stop him

Eunjoo didn't do anything and just watched Caius. But then, she saw a group of girls taking photos of Caius. She was so confused why are they doing that. She watched Caius entered the convenience store.

Caius entered the convenience store and just took those snacks he sees, he didn't read the names nor looked at the price of it. He took a lot of snacks, drinks, chocolates and also ice cream because he knows that Eunjoo loves chocolate and ice cream. He feels uncomfortable seeing those girls take a picture of him without his consent, but what can he do? He chose the path of a star path for a reason. 

He quickly paid everything and got in his car carrying four big plastic bags full "Did I forgot something or not? Check it"

"This is too much" Eunjoo pouted as she felt guilty

"Okay" Caius said and started driving the car "I bought chocolates and ice cream"

"Really?!" Eunjoo shouted out of excitement and quickly searched for it

Caius looked at the side mirror of the car and saw Felix's car. He smirked knowing that Felix saw Eunjoo getting inside his car. He wants Felix to regret everything. 

As they arrived at Eunjoo's house, they quickly entered and saw Mama Shin and Seojun at the living room setting up everything. They want Caius to have fun, so they prepared everything in advance. Eunjoo and Caius vowed as a sign of respect.

"Shall we watch a movie?" Mama Shin asked

"A drama will do" Caius smiled

Seojun showed them the magazine "Congrats!" he told Caius

"Congrats?" Eunjoo asked and looked at every page of the magazine, Caius modelled for a lot of brands and it's like it is his own magazine "I thought this will be released later?" 

"It was released 5 hours ago. I was the first one to buy it"
Seojun said and crossed his arms

"Ah, maybe I'm just a little confused"
Eunjoo said

"What drama?"
Mama Shin asked Caius

Caius quickly went to Mama Shin and helped her.

Felix arrived at his home. He went to his room and changed his uniform to his comfy clothes for sleeping. He looked at his self in the mirror and stared "You're so handsome, talented, kind and smart. What's wrong, then?" he sighed and sat on his bed

He looked at the window and saw a girl wiping her face inside Eunjoo's room.

"Who are you?" he whispered as he continues to stare at her