Chapter 34.

|| 4 months later ||

"Eleanor, I have something very important to tell you." Melody fumbled with her fingers as she struggled to keep eye contact with me. I looked up from the big book of dresses I had in my hand and look at Melody in worry.

"Yeah?" She sucked breath in and smiled timidly. She opened her mouth but closed it gain and repeated it till she finally said something.

"I'm." I struggled for her to go on, she was starting to scare me. She only laughed at me as I waited impatiently for her to go on.

"I'm pregnant!" Wait what? I'm completely and utterly shocked.

"Oh my gosh! Really?" I hug her and smile as I looked at her stomach in pure admiration. I was going to be an aunt.

"How far?"

"2 weeks." She smiled as I smiled along side her and awed.

"Does Jason know?" She shook her head and smiled at me. Jason has always wanted a family he would be thrilled to know.

"No, you're the first to know." I hugged her almost crying.

"But let's forget about it and let's help you find a dress for Saturday." I nodded quickly drying my eyes. I still couldn't believe that me and Louis were going to get married just 2 days from today and that now my friend was pregnant, after all the crap we went through we somehow manage to get through it all and we ALL are okay now.

"How's this one?" I asked Melody as she looked at a dress with sparkles on chest and bare at the back.

"Nah, it looks good but there's better." I nodded taking her very honest opinion. I'd rather have her honest opinion than telling me she liked it and making look like a fool.

"When do we know when we've found the right one?" She shrugs.

"We'll just know." I nodded and kept looking through the book while Melody through the rack, ever so often the designer came in and checked up on us but we always dismissed him telling him we were okay, as we looked Melody got a call. I didn't pay much mind to it but later things were getting suspicious when she would leave in and out smiling at me and then looking away.

"We have to go." she says sighing while taking the book from my hands and grabbing me through the exit.

"Why we haven't found the dress yet! The wedding is in 2 days I need it now!" She shook her head and smiled.

"Don't worry about it." she opened the door and walked to the drivers seat. "You'll have it today." I obeyed bot wanting to stress Melody at all, after all she was pregnant now an it was just very weird to think my best friend was pregnant now.

"Why are we at the Walk Line again?" I looked up to see the parking lot empty. "I'm off work."

"You'll see why come on." she grabbed me by the arm and walked towards the entrance.

Louis POV:
"Man honestly I thought it was about time you two got married. The whole world was waiting." Harry smiled as he played around with the flowers on the stand table in front of him.

"Yeah." I sigh as I smiled at the thought of Eleanor in white saying "I do."

"Tomorrow is the last day as a single person." Zayn laughed and lightly punched my arm.

"You beat me to it." I laughed, it felt good to know I was here and with my four best mates and about to marry the girl of my dreams.

"I hope you make me an uncle." Harry said grabbing some crackers with cheese.