Chapter 23.

|Louis pov|

I sat on the couch watching some random show, these American shows are so stupid but at the same time funny. I chuckled to myself as I saw a man land face first on the ground in attempt to jump over a fence. I felt my phone vibrate in pocket, not taking my eyes off the screen I looked for my phone and checked what the vibrating was about.

From Kass <3
Have fun!

I looked at the text in confusion, maybe she must've mistaken me for someone else. I lay my phone beside me and direct my attention to the tv once more, deciding to ignore the text. Suddenly the door barges open and I scream in fright. (Believe me I can scream very high pitched and it may or may not have sounded like a girl.)

"Who do you think you are?" Eleanor yelled as she looked as she could use some chill pills.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I got up and closed the door she barged in through.

"You and Jessica!" She placed her hand on her forehead and paced back and forth. "For heaven sakes, Louis, can you please stop cheating on me."

"Jessica? Who the hell is Jessica?"

"Kassanthmas!" She threw a lamp near her to the ground. Kassanthmas was Jessica? What the fuck is going on here? "You should probably ask your other girl friend as well, to leave me alone."

I have another girlfriend?

"What are you talking about? El, don't say anything you'll regret later. I don't have a single idea of who Jessica is and whatever other girlfriend you're talking about." She yells and tugs at her hair.

"Danielle and Jessica aka Kassanthmas." she screamed.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

She yelled something's 500 miles a minute and I couldn't understand her.

"El! If this had to do with Kassanthmas all this fake, I told her I didn't want anything with her and she went psycho! Don't listen to her!"

"Really? Than what's with Danielle?" I shrugged.

"I don't know anyone by the name Danielle." Worry flashes through her face.

"I'm sorry, lou, I should have known better than to believe her." I smiled.

"It's okay come cuddle with me." I opened my arms out wide for her to engulf into me.

Hello guys! This book is sadly coming to a end I think it's ten more chapters left. I made a new book please read it I have big plans for this one. it's called out before daylight it's a ash story so please read it it would mean a lot
To me and elounor!! ;)