Chapter 25.

3 days later*

Eleanor's pov:

"Hey Louis? I'm off to work, Jason called in saying they had a meeting and that the Vice President has to be there and that means me." Louis laughed.

"I know it means you." He smiled and I grabbed my car keys off the coffee table. Louis got up and wrapped an arm around my waist and pecked a kiss on my nose.

"I love you." He whisper into my ear causing goose bumps to form. I snickered and pecked his lips.

"Love you too. See you soon."

Louis pov:

"So mate, things going good between you and Eleanor now?" Asked Zayn as he fiddled with a button in the studio desk.

"Yeah, I actually think she is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with." I thought back to Jessica and Danielle. I left them both, for good. I wanted to be with Eleanor and that was that. I wasn't going to stay with a girl that didn't treat me the way I deserved.

"Yeah, Eleanor and you have been the talk of the week on all the magazines." Liam piped in. Zayn nodding along with his statement.

"Yeah, we are all good now." I looked down at a notebook tattered with loose sheets of appear and frowned. embarrassed to ask for this kind of favor. Relax Louis, they are your friends they won't judge you.

"Hey fellas, I want to asks favor from all five of you." immediately Niall's head popped up along with Harry's.

"Anything? What is it?" Zayn said in doubt. I placed the notebook out in front of me.

"These are song lyrics." I sighed and scratched the back of my head. " I want to so something special for Eleanor. Today! I need a quick song, but it has to mean a lot to her." Niall smiled as he picked up a guitar in the corner of the room.

"We can do this!" Niall yelled. Zayn went over the pages and smiled.

"You have one kind heart." I frowned.

"Shut the fùck up and let's get on with this thing." I snap and the turn into a fit of laughter.
••••••

"I think we have it!" Zayn exclaimed and repeated the phrase again.

"Yeah, I think we should put this on the album!" I nodded and smiled.

"I like this a lot." the boys nodded along with me.

"I think you should call her now, so she knows ahead of time." I nodded fishing my phone out my pocket. I clicked on her number putting her on speakers.