Chapter 6.

I awoke the next morning with a killer headache. Great, I'm not going to be able to concentrate at work today. I stand and heads towards the showers in hopes that the killer headache will soothe with a cold shower.

"Thank god you're here El. We really need to practice our run through of the show tomorrow and nobody is ready." Jason says as he desperately tugs at his hair.

"Calm down Jason, we will do great, I promise." I smile sympathetically at Jason knowing how hard he had it, Dealing with impressing clothes lines in agreeing with his creativity and creating it into real clothes people all around the world could wear. He nods once before straightening his shirt and standing up straight.

"El, if you have pity in me, Please don't let anything distract you today, Please."

"Don't worry about it, I won't."

He nods. "Ok, your clothes for the entire show are on a racket, Number 1 through 10. You will be going in order. Do you understand?" I nod slightly. He smiles before wishing me good luck and heading to deal with the others. As I entered my personal changing room, I take in the beautiful sight of the dresses and casual attires placed before me. The galaxy dress being the first one on the racket labeled 'Number 1'. When a slight knock came on the door.

"Come in." The door open to reveal a sad Kassanthmas.

"El, Can we talk?" I turned into a laughing mess.

"Do you really think we 'Can Talk'?" She looks at me with regret full in her eyes, But I wasn't letting her have it that easily.

"Eleanor I know your mad but it's not what you think."

"Really?" I scoff crossing my arms. She simply nods.

"Leave."

"Eleanor please let me exp-"

"Leave now, Before I call security." She opens her mouth but nothing comes out, Her shoulders slump a little and she turns and leaves.

"I will show you I'm independent. I don't need anyone to get through with life. Nobody at all." I whisper to myself as I grab the first dress and put it on. I looked at my self in the mirror before walking out to Jason.

"I'm ready to start the run through." He nods looking at the millions of notes he had in his paper board.

"Ok, Go to Ramirez and he will show you where to stand and when to go on stage." I nod and walked towards Ramirez. Ramirez was our Vice President and designer in training at the moment. He says he was born in El Salvador and his passion for designing came from there. He was a really nice guy, I arrived to his sight and momentarily had him smile back. His English was a little rusty, but you could understand him.

"El, come out." Jason called on the other side of the curtain, and on cue the music started. Jason nodded and signalled for the rest of the models, occasionally nodding and writing on his clip board.

"You in the green, Slow down." He scolds as the chief of the model venue crept behind him earning a yelp for him.

"How you girls going?" We nodded replying a 'fine' as she grabbed Jason by his shoulder and whispered in his ear making him loose it. The chief smiled Awkwardly at Jason and turned to us and smiled.

"Girls, we have 'neutral' news. The show has to be preformed earlier than we expected. The judges need to leave to England after today and if we do the show at the time we had decided on, they will miss their flight." she frowns at Jason who was chugging water at the speed of a steam engine. She smiled before waving good bye and attempted to save good bye to Jason.

"Great, they don't even consider us in this show." Kassanthmas piped.

"If you can't take it, I suggest you leave."

"El, Don't say something you'll regret later. I.."

"Don't call me el, you are no one to me to call me el, only friends can call me that and you backstabber aren't one." she frowns and stomps her way to the back of the curtains. Jason finally seemed to calm down.

"Okay girls..." He punched the bridge of his noise and sighed. " we have to put double the work we were just doing. Eleanor get back and position and start this thing over." He says and at a flick of his finger everything that tumbled out of his mouth was obliged. It was hours and hours of practice, Everyone seemed worn out by the middle of it. Jason eyed the every move we made and I couldn't help but notice the hideous bags that were growing under his crystal blue eyes.

"Jason..." I tapped his shoulder only to have a 'what' yelled in my face. "you need to go home." He shakes his head.

"I'm not going home"

"Jason, you need sleep as well as we do. I promise that with sleep this program will run smoother tomorrow." I smile and pat his shoulder, feeling quite sad for him and all the pressure against him. He finally gives in and dismisses us to go home. Jason and I were the last to leave the building.

"So how did yours and Louis date go last time?" Great I have to talk about that asshole.

"Um, great but we aren't together anymore." His brows bunch together revealing a confused face.

"Why is that?"

"He was cheating on me." He pouts and gives me a hug.

"You were too good for him anyways." He smiles and hugs me once more before climbing into his car leaving me alone in the parking lot wonder if what they have all told me is true.

"Okay, today is the day girls. Today is the day you show those judges what Manchester's models are made of, What we have to offer. You will do great I can just feel it." he rubs his hand together and crosses them over his chest. "Questions?" He nodded at the sight of no hands raised and dismissed us to start the show.

"Eleanor Calder?" a man in a black track suit called. I stood up and slightly raised my hand, signalling me to follow him. He placed me at my starting point, I was ready, with my dress, and confidence. We will win this. The announcer spoke up and called the first name of the act 'space', when the music started it was my time to shine. I smiled at the cameras and posed just the way Jason had taught me, the way this was suppose to go. When out in the distant I see Jason stopping someone from coming in. I squint my eyes in order to see but failed. the lights in my face were to shiny to get a glimpse at what was happening back there.

"Eleanor!" my mouth dropped as I saw Louis appear before me.

(Hey guys! Here's your beloved chapter, I'll keep updating but in one condition that I get 6 votes on this. Think you can do it, prove it. haha lol love ya guys. <33 )