Chapter 26.

"Niall! Quit messing everything up." I yelled threatening to throw him a rock I had found on the floor.

"I'm trying my best." the lad pouts and quickly scurries to help Zayn and Liam light the candles.

"Harry?" I looked down at a mess of curls as he skilfully in frosting wrote 'I want to have your babies' on a pink and white cake.

"What the hell man! I can't let Eleanor see this." He shrugs and licks the access frosting.

"It's a great cake." he places it next to the wine. I was about to take it and throw it over the balcony when I saw Zayn and Liam catch the dry patches of grass on fire.

"Zayn!" I yell while running over to them. I quickly get a rag off the table and hit the fire with it. After successfully turning the fire off I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"God, this is tuning out horrible already." I stood there just wondering why I asked for their help in the first place.

"Louis, we are done." the once burning grass had been sprayed with water and was now back to it's nice yellow texture. The candles spelt what Louis wanted it to and the food was well arranged. The only problem was the ' I want your babies' cake. I had to get rid of it without hurting his feelings.

"Mate, what time is it?" Harry looked at his wrist watched and frowned.

"It's 7:30, Eleanor will get here at 8, we have 39 minutes." I gave him a 'Da fuq' face.

"Your math is horrible." he laughed and looked me in the eye.

"My math is to perfection." He countered. I decided to not even argue with him, there was no use.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's been three hours! Where the hell was she....

"Okay mates, Eleanor ditched Louis. I suggest we eat the baby cake." he smiled and eyed the cake. "It was suppose to make Eleanor horny and then you guys have babies then I become an uncle and then I spoil rotten the little child."

"Damn Harry, just shut it." I said aggravated. Did Eleanor really ditch me? I fished for my phone and tried calling her, it only sent me to her voice box.

"Yeah I'm hungry." Zayn whined.

"Eat the fucking cake then." I roared. They looked taken aback but later returned to there original composure and headed towards Harry, who had already started to cut up the cake. I looked around in hopes of seeing Eleanor somewhere. I had finally made my decision to stay with Eleanor and she ditches me? No, this isn't like Eleanor.

"Bro don't worry, I'm sure she's just in traffic." Zayn said smiling. I nodded, not quite feeling as calm as Zayn. What if something happened? I fished out my phone again, for the millionth time I called her and the only thing it sent me to was her voicemail.

"Want some cake?" Harry asked holding the plate in his hand. I shook my head and stood up and looked over the balcony and stared at the night. The temperate had started to drop, making me shiver a bit. Suddenly my phone started to ring. I jumped happy that Eleanor had called me back, as I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the screen, I frowned. It's a blocked number.

"Hello?" I managed a croak.

"Hello is this Louis Tomlinson?" I nodded but quickly recovered myself.

"Yes."

"Mr. Tomlinson, you have been put down as Eleanor Calder's emergency contact? Do you know her?" Fear started to rise to my throat.

"Yes."

"Well, Ms. Calder was in a severe car accident today at 6:36 in the after noon." the bile that had started to form became unsupportable and I dropped my phone to the floor and grabbed my keys, yelling at the boys to follow me.