Chapter 1.

"ELEANOR!!" screamed my boss Jason. I turn and face him, confusion clear in my face. A man that was semi cute appeared behind a few models, he was not really that cute but I mean he can be if you're desperate. He had blue eyes, with messy red hair along with freckles and nerd glasses. He was wearing a plaid blue shirt with baggy jeans today, but sometimes; if he tried he could look quite decent.

"Yes Jason." I replied not taking my eyes off my phone.

"You're suppose to be in the dressing room trying on your new outfit to model Friday night, do you not know how to count!, we have exactly 3 days till that show, but no! you're over here laying your bloody arse in that chair, texting whoever it is your texting forgetting you HAVE A JOB!" I was quite taken aback by Jason's tone he usually doesn't get mad at all.

"Sorry Jason, I was texting my boyfriend, he was inviting me to dinner tonight." I explained bluntly as I locked my phone and stood up.

"Blah blah blah, I don't care, look at my face, does my face look like I care. huh? does it?" asked Jason furiously.

"No" I mumbled quietly.

"That's what I thought." he said. He looked at me a brief second before sighing, his angry face features disappeared and was replaced with guilt. He ruffled his hair and looked at my eyes.

"Look Eleanor, I love you, I really do, you're my best model and I've told you that I lot, but your lack of attention is getting to me lately and I'm worried, that your going to be left behind and make a fool out of yourself the day of the show, so can you please just pay attention for at least 3 more days please!" he asked. I nodded slightly, feeling as if I'd let him down somehow.

"Ok now please go to work." he says as he walks away and starts screaming at another models. Why is he scared of this stupid show anyways? I know everything will be all right. I head towards the dressing room that had my name on it, as I opened the door to reveal a beautiful blue galaxy dress. I smiled eyeing the beautiful material and picking it up with my hands. Jason knew how to make me love my job so much, All the outfits he made for me were always to my liking and never to his.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. satisfied all of it fitting in all the right places. It fit just right. I nod to myself as I took it back off and took it back to Jason.

"How did it fit?" He asked smiling checking something's off on his clipboard.

"Great, thanks for making it to my liking yet again." I told him patting him on the back.

"It's nothing, just an award to the best model in the world." He said smiling and walking away as he left to take care of other problems. I knew he was exaggerating about the "best model in the world thing" I might be good but, there are people out there better than me. I smile at the dress in my hands and walked towards the closet, when a vibration next to my leg made me smile knowing it was Louis.

From: Louis xx

"How does Italian food sound?"

To: Louis xx

"Great, what time again?"

From: Louis xx

"8 :)"

To: Louis xx

"Ok love you! see you later! xox"

From: Louis xx

"Me too xox"

I smiled thinking to myself that I'm the luckiest girl for having Louis as a boyfriend, not just because he is from a famous boyband, the money was nothing to me, but because he is the sweetest person I've known so far, knowing how to cheer me up when I'm sad. I walk inside my dresser and leave the dress hanging in the closet before getting ready to head home.

"Hey Jason, I'm leaving." I yelled over all the commotion in the area.

He just looks over my way nods and waves. I felt quite sorry for Jason sometimes he had a lot of pressure against him and he worked all day to get things perfect. I sighed quietly as I turn on my engine and drive out of the parking lot.

I get home and go straight to the shower to get ready for my date. I got dressed and everything, blowing my hair with the blow dryer. Once I decided my hair was dry enough I straighten it, as I finished it and look at it in satisfaction I got my hand bag just in time to hear a knock on the door.

" Are you ready?" asked Louis

I nod checking twice I had everything and lock the door as I leave. The way there to the restaurant I looked at Louis he seemed slightly different than usual, he has been very depressed around me, sometimes rejecting me from a kiss or a hug and it's making me I don't know what to call it... worried for some reason.

"M'am what would you like?" the waiter asked me as I swiftly scanned the menu.

"I'll take the pasta with garlic bread." I said. She smiles and writes it down.

" And you sir?" she asked Louis.

He looked up coming back to reality.

"Um... I'll have the same thing she ordered." He said with a smile.

I smiled to Louis who smiled back momentarily and directed his attention back to his phone, as we waited for our food to come, we didn't talk. It was awkward how silent we were, trying to break the silence I speak.

"So, what are you doing tomorrow?" I asked. He looks up and looks at me

"Oh, um... I am actually doing nothing tomorrow, why?" he asked

"Oh nothing. just wondering" I said tapping the table nervously. Our food arrived moments later and we ate in silence. In the middle of us eating his phone buzzed loudly against the table. He looked up at me before picking his phone up and smiled, typing something down.

"Umm.. What is it Louis?" I ask nervously.

"Oh nothing, it's just Harry." he replies casually, deciding to let it go he gets another buzz. This time looking at me after reading the text.

"Um... Eleanor I have to go. Here." He handed me his wallet.

"Pay for it, and give it back to me Friday." He says, I shot him a confused glance.

"But I can't I have a show that day, why can't I give it to you tomorrow?" I asked

"I have stuff..... to do" He said while he left through the door. I stare as he soon disappears through the door. He said he didn't have anything to do tomorrow and then he said he did? I stay put confused more than ever. My mind told me I wasn't hungry anymore but my stomach was telling me something else but my mind ended up winning. I get up an payed for the dinner.

So hey guys, I've been working really hard with this book and I think so far this is actually a good book, but who knows hope you enjoy it and comment your thoughts and yea just tell me what you think, I read all of them, and do me a favor like this, 5 likes and I'll go on just to know some people like the book kk! love you! NH lexlia23