Chapter 18.

"Jason!" I called him down as I made sure to be extra careful with the packet that held my future. "I filled it out." I said all out of breath as I handed him the packet. He smiled and tucked it under his arm.

"I'll send it right away." He smiled, but the smile soon turned to a sad face when Melody walked in wincing every now and then.

"Jason, Just do it." I said impatiently.
"I can't Eleanor."

"I'll help you." I smiled and look towards Mel. "She'll surely say yes."

"How are you so sure?" He asked.

"Let's just say yesterday revealed many things." I said with a disgusted face.

"Just tell me what to do and I'll do it." He smiled leaning towards me to whisper the plan out.
•••••
"Eleanor! I'm not in the fucking mood. Oh my god, you've never been so annoying." Melody whispered as I dragged her to the car.

"Shut up Mel, you'll thank me later." I smiled as I helped her into the car and quickly jogged to my side to start the car.

"Please don't take me to a bar.... I don't want a repeat of last night." she said wincing at the noise of the started car.

"No problem." I smiled to myself as I quickly texted Jason we were on our way.

"Really? You bring me to the park at 10 in the night?" Melody complained as she pulled herself out of the car.

"Yeah..." I laughed as if nothing is happening. " I gotta go take a piss, be back in a flash." I ran away from Mel, ignoring the yelling leaving Jason all up to it.

Oh god! I have major writers block, comment any ideas in how Jason should ask Melody to be his girlfriend!!
Vote!
Lesliemalikhood<3