Chapter 28.

Early update! Cause it's my birthday! I'm getting old. :((((( well anywhooooooooo love you guys enjoy and vote! Comment also! And please check out Out Before Daylight!

"Danielle!" I bang on the white apartment door in anger. I hear nothing behind the door, getting angerier I bang the door harder. Soon I heard the door being unlocked.

"Yes Lou?" She asked with a snugged look on her face.

"What the fuck is your problem!" I scream in her face. She laughs like a maniac.

"I don't know what you are talking about." She casually says as she shrugs. I wanted to literally punch her in the face, but I couldn't.

"Danielle! I'm calling the fucking police." I threaten taking the phone out.

"You have no proof it was me." I shook my head in disgust.

"I will." I warn her.

"Louis, you make me fucking laugh! Did you think you can just go around playing with people's feelings like you were doing? Huh? Do you think I was just a fucking doll to you. I loved you! But you just threw me to the side like I was some sick piece of shit!" She begins to cry. "I trusted you with my heart, but you let me die."

"Danielle! You were just a mistake!" I grab her by the shoulders, shaking her. "I told you that from the beginning, friends with benefits!"

"What about Jessica!" She pushes herself off me and looks me in the eye, almost daring me to say the same thing. Whether she liked it or not it was the truth.

"None of you two mean anything to me! Only Eleanor! She went through all this shit and I almost lost her just because I wanted to shag the both of you." I suddenly felt a sting on my cheek, realizing she had slapped me.

"Fuck you." She whispers, pushing me out the door. "Fuck you and her, get the fuck out!" I smile and turn away gladly.

"Danielle accept it, you're fucking screwed." I grabbed the knob and slammed the door myself. She'll fucking see.

Melody pov:

"Eleanor babe, how are you feeling?" I asked caressing her head, removing strands of loose hair that was getting in her eyes. She shook her head and stared at the ceiling.

"Terrible." I sighed.

"Don't we all?" I was interrupted by a knock on the door, Soon Jason was walking into the small patient room, All that could be heard was the faint sound of the air conditioner running in the background.

"El? Love? How are you doing?" He asked quietly. She nods weakly puting her two thumbs up. I look at Jason giving a sad smile and standing up to hug him as he placed a kiss on my lips. I hugged him bringing my lips close to his ear.

"It's was Jessica and Danielle." he backed away in shock and looked down to Eleanor. He silently nodded and stepped towards Eleanor's bed and placed a hand on top of hers.

"We will get them for this." She slowly nodded causing her to break down in tears. The silent sobs racked her very weak body.

"I got to go." I quietly whispered as I make my way to the door. I stepped out and relaxed breathing in some air and looking up at the ceiling. She didn't deserve any of this, not her and not Louis. My peace was interrupted by a low hum of a buzz from my phone. I sigh taking the phone out and seeing a unknown number. I frown and open the message.

It's me Louis, I broke my phone so I don't have another one and I'm using Liam's he left at home. Listen, I got a plan to catch Danielle and Jessica, but you have to help out. we need as much people as we can.