Chapter 10.

Ahhhh! sorry for not updating so quickly but here it is! Don't worry, I see the people who are reading the book and I'm just trying to choose right now and see who to dedicate it to. so

ENJOY!

Eleanor pov.

I sat and stared at the board trying to understand the measures and numbers that went along with the dress size they were going to leave us for homework. I had started clothes designer in college and now I'm really enjoying life for the most part.

"Hey, do you get anything they're saying up there?" asked Melody. Melody became my friend the day I entered college. She started the fall classes just like me and we immediately clicked. I decided to join these classes while I waited to heal my face, thankfully I got my face punched a week before fall classes started giving me time to adjust to this school thing. I shook my head in denial, gaining a laugh from her.

"So, has Louis tried bugging you lately?" asked Melody as we walked to the parking lot. I had told Melody about my relationship with Louis.

"No, I haven't seen any of those people since I started school." I admitted as I stand in front of my car.

"Well if he ever does try to hurt you, Come calling for me ASAP." I nodded and hugged her a good bye before I left.

I sigh as I watch the TV in boredom. I was watching a episode of The Gurgles while laying on the couch with nothing to do. I had homework to do, but I was too lazy to start it now. I quit in trying to stay awake and head to bed early. I had undressed into only bra and panties and lay in bed when I sudden knock on the door disturbed my peace and quite.

"Really?" I mutter under my breath. I lazily pulled a robe on my body and walked down stairs to get the door.

"Eleanor?" I was shocked at who it was.

Louis.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in disgust.

"We need to talk, but you need to.... Um... cover up." I looked down at myself and notice that my robe was opened. I could feel the blood rushing through my cheeks as I fumble with the string to close the robe. I motioned for Louis to come in and sit on the couch.

"What is it Louis? Say what you have to say and leave." He shook his head.

"Eleanor, please give me another chance. I know I've been a huge dick to you but please, Just one more chance." I frowned

"You think I'm going to forgive you after you slept with Kassanthmas?" I shook my head and laughed. "I think you're missing something here."

"No, what I'm missing is you, I miss how you used to touch me. I miss how you used to say to me I love you. I miss all those things." He was whispering in my ear now which caused me to shiver.

"I know what you're feeling right now, I know you want the same thing I want."

Louis POV

I knew she would fall after, I tried subduction on her. I sucked on her neck causing her to slightly moan.

"Stop Louis." I smirked against her skin as she did nothing to stop me. I sucked harshly on that one spot I knew she loved. She shifted in her spot I. The couch while through her head back, biting down on her lip in order to stop from making noise.

"El, I know you what me back what your body is feeling right now is a sign that you want me back. I know I screwed up but please give me a chance." I looked up at her as I kept going at her neck leaving red all over her neck. She gasped and nodded before placing her lips on to mine.