Chapter 29.

Louis POV:

I adjusted my collar to my shirt and straighten the flowers the the plastic holding it together. I smiled in pleasure and confidently walked up to her door. I was going to give her the time of her life. I knocked, once again checking everything was perfect. The door opened revealing her beautiful smile.

"Louis?" She asked, confused.

"Jessica! Babe how are you?" I leaned into her kissing her on the lips and handing her the roses in my hand.

"Lou... What's all this?" She asked, eyeing the roses and me. I faked hurt, to lighten the mood.

"Can't a lover bring roses to her beautiful girl?" She nodded slowly and squinted into my eyes.

"Come in." she said slowly and I smiled pecking her lips and walked in. She closed the door and headed to the kitchen taking the roses with her. She came back out with the roses in a vase of water and sat down next to me on the couch.

"What's this about Louis?" I scoffed and laughed, grabbing her arms.

"I just wanted to visit my girl." She laughed and took her hands away.

"Huh? Really? Cause last time I checked you ditch me for Eleanor? I'm right or am I right?" I dodge the question and hungrily kissed her lips. She pulled away not letting me touch her.

"Louis... Why are you here?" She asked sternly.

"I choose you over everyone, babe." I said caressing her hair. She smiled.

"Really?" She grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"Babe, I'm sure." she smiled and leaned in to kiss me.

"Want to take this to the room?" I hint as she smiled, nodding desperately.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

She smiled as she covered herself with the covers.

"I love you." she whispered. I didn't awnser and smile at her.

"So, what happened to Eleanor, I hear that slut ended in the hospital." she laughed and kissed my cheek, placing her head on my chest.

"She was in a car wreck" I eyed her and smiled.

"Did you cause it?" I asked kissing her lips. She smiled.

"What do you think?" She laughed and hopped ontop of me. "But I wasn't just me, I help Danielle with it."

Melody POV:
"Wow" I whispered to myself, adjusting the earpiece.

"She fell too quickly." Officer Ross stated, confused. I nodded, not quite liking this feeling.

"Do you think she knows?" I whisper, carefully not to speak lousy so you wouldn't hear it through Louis piece. He shrugged, frowning his brows together.

"Something isn't right here."