Chapter 12.

ONE THING, YOU GUYS ARE AmaZAYN! THANKS FOR 1K and YEAH. OH, DONT FOrGET TO VOTE AND ALL, THE DEDICATION FOR THIS CHAPTER GOES TO KAT_LITTLEMIX ! THANKS FOR READING I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

READY

SET

VOTE!

Louis POV

No, I can't leave. She'll think the worst! I shook my head and typed down a *I'm sorry I can't* before wrapping my body against Eleanor's small one. She mumbled something and slightly opened her eyes, She smiled and closed her eyes once more before getting closer to me.

I awoke and nobody was in bed with me. I looked towards El's side and found a note in her pillow.

"Went to school, Be there at 4" I smiled and later back down in bed staring at the ceiling. Why can't I just be a normal guy and go out with ONE girl, instead I'm going out with 3. I shook my head and lazily got out of bed in search of something to fill my noisy stomach. Settling in for a breakfast burrito, I popped it into the microwave and waited as it cooked. I felt my phone vibrate against my boxers. I huffed and look through every single notification.

*WHAT THE FUCK, YOUR GOING TO DITCH ME?!?* I sighed and kept scrolling through the rest every single one of them were alike to the previous.

*No babe, I fell asleep after I was with Eleanor. I'm sorry, I'll be there in 5 :*

I smiled at my great excuse. She really needed to get off my back. I took a bit out of my burrito and later regretted it when I burned the top of my mouth. Cursing, I spit it out and drank cold water. I seemed completely paralyzed as I looked out the window to see the houses behind the apartment looking over to there back yard. A couple sat on a bench tickling each other's noses and kissing each other playfully on the cheek while their kids played on a kid swing that had been set up in the middle of the yard. I smiled at the sight, Why couldn't that be me and Kass. I actually loved her, but I was still hanging with El and HER. I imagined me and Kass like that, having kids running around calling us both Mommy and Daddy. I chuckled of the thought and plopped myself on the couch. A picture caught my eyes, sitting on the coffee table just in front of me. It was me and Eleanor on Christmas, the day I had gotten her a purse she had been wanting all summer long. I couldn't believe she still had it, after what I've done to her. I quietly much in the burrito and look at the picture even more, Suddenly remembering I had to meet D.

Eleanor pov

"El?" I frowned and noticed that Mel had been trying to talk to me.

"I'm sorry Mel, continue." she glared at me and shook her head smiling.

"You look TOO happy. What happened yesterday?" I rolled my eyes of course Mel wanted to know.

"Melody nothing really special happened, just forget that I'm even smiling, Maybe I'm just happy because it's Friday."

"I'm not buying it. It's Louis isn't it? Did he come back?" i nervously played with my fingers.

"Yeah he did." I said after a long silence. "We got back together and I'm sure he really means it today." Melody stared at me in horror making me worry.

"What?" I asked after a while of uncomfortable staring.

"You can't just GET together with someone just like that. Did you guys...?" Her eyes widened "have sex?" I laughed.

"Mel, what kind of person wants to know that?" she shrugged.

"I just wanted to see HOW back together you really are." I laughed and playfully punched her as I directed my attention to the professor entering the classroom.