Chapter 31.

Absolutely love you're last comments! ;) Sorry but everything I do in the book is done with a purpose. :) but thanks for sticking with it! Please, please, check out Out Before Daylight! It's an Ashton story and I'll like to think it's going to be an amazing story big plans for it! Xx Vote comment and follow! :)
Love, LeslieMalikHood

|| Melody ||

I only thought the worse when I heard the sound of the gun as we ran up the stairs of the flat. I had never been as scared as I was right then and there. Sadly my thoughts that were being played in my head were real, as we entered the flat he lay there blood falling out of him and not moving.

"Call help immediately" Ross screams throwing me his phone. I nodded, shaking as I pressed the appropriate buttons. I quickly went to Louis after the call to apply pressure on his wound like the girl on the phone had indicated. I looked up only to see that Ross and Jessica had disappeared. I remained here trying my best to not let my best friends boyfriend die. After minutes of me silently crying to myself and pressing on Louis wound, the faint sound of an ambulance caught my attention. I immediately ran outside and waved my hands around like crazy trying to get there attention. They immediately parked and completely ignored me as they ran inside after Louis.

"Is he going to be okay?" The paramedic looked at me with sad eyes and gently pushed me out of the way pushing a harmed Louis to the back of an ambulance. I ran after them to get inside the vehicle with them but they shut the door in my face and left, leaving me stranded in the middle of a driveway of people wanting to know what the whole commotion was about.

"Dammit!" I scream and kick the air. I was furious at everything right now, nothing could possibly be worst.

"Melody!" I immediately recognized Ross's voice. A smile appeared on my face but soon it faded relaxing that Melody wasn't beside him in cuffs like she should be.

"Where the hell is she? You were suppose to arrest her!" I screamed in panic. He rubs his neck nervously and sighs.

"She ran away."

||Eleanor||

"How are you feeling Ms. Eleanor?" Asked the nurse who's name I learned to be Leah.

"I'm great doing much better. I just feel like a robot with this neck brace on." she laughed slightly and grabbed to swabs.

"Well that's normal, you did suffer a very big accident." I nodded not wanting to go deep into conversation about that topic.

"Have you heard anything about Louis yet?" I asked suddenly. She seemed uneasy with the question for some reason.

"I'm sorry Eleanor but I would let you call him but the doctors orders tells me otherwise." I nodded comprehending. She runs the alcohol swabs on my cuts making me flinch back in hurt.

"I'm sorry but you have to let me clean them." I nodded holding my breathe in. She smiled as she find usher with the last cut and pulled a wheel chair from the closet in the room.

"Would you like to go eat lunch in the lobby?" I nodded excitedly. This was the only time I had to leave the room. she helped me get into the chair and pushed me down to the lobby.

"Get out of the way!" I turn around confused as I hear that coming from behind me. Leah quickly pushed me to the side causing the chaos wheels to squeak.

"Get out! Get out!" They kept screaming as they pushed a bed with someone in it.

"Leah? What's going on?" she smiles and rubs my back nothin you need to be aware of. I nodded as I looked at the bed rushing towards us. I wanted to see who it was but when I realized who it was my whole world shattered.

"Louis!" I scream getting up off the wheelchair and grabbing onto the side of the wall to support me I ran to him.

"Louis!" I screamed tears running down my face.

"Eleanor! Sit back down!" I heard Leah call behind me! I ignored her as i caressed Louis face in my hands. The nurses pushing the cart pushed me out of the way causing me to fall to the floor. I watched in tears as they took the man I loved into the other side of the hospital.