Chapter 30.

Melody POV:

"I think we have enough proof that it was their fault." Officer Ross announced about to put the gadgets up.

"Wait!" I exclaimed, eyeing the camera. "something is going to happen to Louis... I can feel it in my gut." He laughed and held his head, grinning.

"If people, mostly in the office department went along with their gut feelings, innocent people would be in jail along and we could be confusing that feeling with hunger." I roll my eyes at him and look back at the camera till something shiny catches my eye. I squinted in order to make out was was laying on the bed next to Jessica. She slowly was trying to grasp it.

"Ross!" I yell as I watched him still bicker about what I said earlier.

"What?" He asked impatiently, quite fed up with me.

"Look! It's a fucking gun!" I yelled as I point to the camera. His annoyed faced dropped to a frown and jogged to the monitor. I pointed to the area of the gun and immediately called through the radio.

"We need to go now." he says grabbing my arm and hauling me to the at outside the department. I stumbled to put the seatbelt on because I was frighten. What if something happened to Louis too... Just because he wanted to set Jessica and Danielle in their place.

Louis POV:

"I love you when you react like that to my touches." I whispered into her ear, causing her to shiver. She smiled and started to kiss me behind the ear.

"Lou...?" She asked quietly after a wile not stoping from kissing me. I hummed a response.

"Tell me why you're here?" She asked still kissing the one spot she knew made me so weak.

"Because I decided for you... I love you and only you." I smiled at her and pecked her forehead. She nodded and began kissing me as well.

"Jessica what are you doing?" I asked as I felt something cold against my leg. she quickly stood up and pointed the gun at me.

"I know you're not here because you chose me." She whispers in a rapid way. I put my hands up in surrender.

"Woah, Jess, calm down." I slowly got up from the bed as she watched me like a hawk.

"No Louis! I'm done with your games." She screams and loads the gun. This is it, if she pulls the trigger I'm dead.

"Jessica! Please think about what you're doing!" I yelled panicked. He shook her head and moved closer.

"I love you jess." I slowly walked to her in a suductive way, cautious of the thing in her hand. " I love you too much." she let me arrive to her ear. That when a made a grab for it but that was the worst I could have done. As we struggled to get the gun she pulled the trigger hitting me. All I heard was screams and a door burst open before I passed out.