Chapter 17.

Eleanor POV:

I smiled up towards Louis loving the way he made me feel with just one simple little kiss. I suddenly frown as a stumbling body launched towards Louis.

"Louis? Whooos thisss?" Zayn slurred as he looked me up and down.

"It's El, Zayn let's go home." He grabbed him by the arm as I followed behind them. Louis pushed Zayn inside the car, once he calmed Zayn down he turned and smiled at me.

"I hope you believe me now." He gently whispered. I blush and nod, I really needed to start trusting Louis. Louis means no harm to me and I need to understand.

"I do." I turned and giggled a bit as I saw Zayn dancing with his arms. "I think it's best to get him home." I said as I pointed towards him. Louis chuckled an lightly sighed.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I nodded and accepted the peck he offered on my forehead.

••••••

"Where the hell did ya go?" Melody yelled as she stumbled across the dance floor passing the people who were grinding up on each other.

"I went outside to get some air." I really didn't want to tell melody now. She nodded and closed her eyes as she plumped herself on the chair infront of a mini bar. She called the man down.

"2 tequilas." I shook my head.

"We should go home." She shook her in denial.

"I want to have fun." She smirked as she pushed herself up and give a guy sitting next to her a lap dance.

"Melody!" I shriek in shock, quickly yanking her off the poor guy. I directed a apology towards him as he frowns signalling for Mel to come back.

"El, why are you no fun?" She whines pulling her dress up. I cursed under my breathe, calling down the manager to help me get her to the car. I watched quite amused as Mel was being pick up by a huge guy placing her on his back carrying her out into the parking lot. The nice cool air felt amazing on my slightly heated cheeks.

"Here's the car." I announced to the guard who simply grunted in response and followed me to the car, impatiently waiting for me to open the door.

"Thanks again." I replied ever so slightly as he literally plumped Melody down in the car seat.

"I want sex." I burst out laughing at her sudden outburst.

"Someone is getting horny." I snorted as I turned the car on. " Please don't do anything that will disturb me." I joked. She smirked taking it as a sign to continue and placed her hand in her crotch.

"Oh my gosh, melody stop!" I said so disgusted. I know that when I tell melody all she is doing tomorrow she won't believe me.

"I want Jason." she groaned as she closed her eyes and landed on the window. I observed her a while, realising she had fallen asleep.

"Don't worry, Melody." I backed up and started driving home. "You and Jason will become a thing tomorrow."

I had quite trouble getting Melody to the dorm by myself but I managed, not only that but I filled out the papers in the folder for Vice President, something I was super excited for. In the middle of all that mess I got a text from Louis:

Sorry about Zayn & the whole confusion.

It's okay, I'm just glad that I can trust you now.

Thank you baby, you don't know how much that means :)

And you don't know how much it means to me that I can finally trust you. :)

Well it's getting late babe, get a good night sleep love. I love you so much, words can't explain how much. ;)

Same, Louis. :* love you.

AHHHH! A cute Elounor moment. I'm so sorry guys! I know it's been nearly a month but here you go. vote and comment and don't forget to follow

Lesliemalikhood <3