Chapter 21.

OMG i had never suffered writers block this bad... But I'm doing my best. Okay like OMG Night changes is like the best video ever I started crying 5 seconds into the video oops... I then went around bragging that I went out in a date with all the guys of one direction again ooops. Don't forget to vote. suggest ideas for some future chapters too, you'll be earning a dedication and you'd be helping me out. :)

I looked at the radio set with the time display in my car.

5:59

Just in time. I got out and made my way to the club I once shared memories with Louis. I smiled at the beautiful thought. I walked in unsure of what I was suppose to be looking for. I say at one of the booths and look at my phone. One new message.

Are you alone?

I frowned and texted back.

Yes I am

I spent minutes waiting but nobody showed up. I had a couple of drinks and I kept waiting but nothing happened.

"Where the hell is that person at?" I mumbled to myself. I had left work and skipped school to see who this person is and they don't show up. Pitiful. I've had enough this wait. I get up and walked towards the exit. I was about to open the door to my car when in the shadows a voice called my name.

"Hello?" I asked terrified. This person wants to hurt me. I walked towards the voice but it quickly stopped me.

"Kass?" She laughed and came out of the shadows.

"Yea! It's me!" She laughed lightning a cigarette. "by the way my name isn't Kassanthmas. It's Jessica, I changed it for safety reasons." she laughed once again puffing some smoke.

"What do you want?" I asked bitterly.

"I want you to leave Louis alone." she said sternly.

"He's my boyfriend!"

"So? He's sleeping with me along with Danielle." she smirked. "yeah that's right your so best friend is sleeping with Louis, your 'boyfriend'."

"You're lying." I stammer.

"I honestly wouldn't lie bout that. I love Louis and I want you and Danielle to leave me alone with him." I didn't want to hear anymore, I'm tired of all this bullshit honestly. I ran to the car and drove home. I later found myself in front of Louis flat. I was steaming by the time I walked the front steps. I burst in..

"Who do you think you are?"