Chapter 9.

Early update! This one will probably be the last one in a while but enjoy!

Eleanor POV

It's been a week now, a week since I last lost contact with Louis. I thought he would at least try to fix the problem but I was kinda glad he quit talking to me. I've gone on with life. I decided to go back to college and study for cloth designer, I still have my job with Jason and I still have to deal with Kassanthmas and her slutty new friends she had brought to the modelling industry. I smiled as Jason arrived with a uncomfortable face.

"What's wrong Jason?" He pointed back to Faith, Kassanthmas friend.

"She getting fired today, the Vice President of the model industry just emailed me telling me she had failed to reach all of the goals required and is being let go of tommrrow." I shrug.

"Why is that uncomfortable for you?"

"Cause I have to tell her to get the hell out." Jason and I laugh as we thought of all the different scenarios that could happen after we told faith to get lost.

"I'll tell her, Just give me the paperwork and I'll hand it to her." He nods thanking me and hands me the folder. I smile back at Jason as I walked to the group of chattering girl in the corner.

"Oh Um.... Hey El." I put my hand up in the air.

"No need to act nice, Kassanthmas you are fooling nobody." I turned and faced Faith. "Here." she looked at me confusedly.

"What's this?" I smirked and patted her on the back.

"You're fired." She frowned and gave me the folder back.

"Uh.. no I'm not leaving just because I'm friends with someone you hate." She was getting on my nerves.

"It's not that idiot, The Vice President doesn't need you not want you so good bye." I turn and see Jason wide eyed as I fill my hair get pulled.

"Here's a word you probably haven't heard little princess, I'm not leaving and that's that." I turn away from her grip and slap her causing her to throw a fist at me. She pulled my hair out and I tried to do the same but all I got was a handful of extensions. She used her nails and scratched my face causing some stinging sense to crawl to my face.

"Girls!" Jason ran to our side. He pulled me away from Faith as I tried to scramble back to slap that bitch back into place.

"Eleanor was firing me for nothing." Faith scream spitting blood out.

"Faith, it's true you didn't meet the goals and you have to go, now or I'll call security." She glared at both me and Jason as she grabbed her bags and left.

"Eleanor, thanks for doing that for me." Jason sighed as he took me to the nurse.

"It's okay Jason." He sat me down on the bed and took the first aide kit and sat it beside me, examining my bruises and cuts before sighing.

"Eleanor you know what you've done." I nodded sadly. I had destroyed my modeling job till the bruises healed, which could take forever.

"I'm sorry Jason, She just provoked me." He nods understandably and places a gauze over the cut on my forehead.

"Well you're fixed, but you won't be able to come back to work till these bruises and cuts heal we can't have you model with that on your face." I nodded thanking Jason and helping him with the first aid kit.

"Well, I guess I'll get going." He nodded giving me a sad smile. I hugged him and headed towards the exit.

Louis pov

I sat in the room, torturing myself not to talk to Eleanor. It had been a week since I've talked to her ever since my girlfriend told me not to. I called te only person I truly loved Kass.

"Hey Lou." I smiled as I let her into my apartment. She smiled and sat down on the couch. I sat next to her wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her forehead.

"Why'd you call me?" I shook my head.

"Just to spend time with you." She smiled and pecked my slips among me smile even bigger. I honestly need her now. She smirked and look down at my pants.

"Want finish what we didn't finish last week?" I grinned and carried her bridal style to the bedroom.