Chapter 4.

"Oh my god, LOUIS c'mon FASTER I'm almost there."

I stay frozen in my tracks. All that could be heard for sure is the faint panting of whoever it was upstairs and my heartbeat. Who and what was that?

I wanted to get out of there but my feet seemed to not come in agreement with my brain. My thoughts were interrupted when some thumping against the wall was being heard. But the voice that came with that thumping brought my world to shatter. A voice that called me babe all the time, The voice that said my name and gave me good morning wishes.

"Scream my name babe, do it for me"

"LOUIS!!"

"Louder babe"

"LOUIS!!!!!!"

Not only was all this commotion bringing my hyperventilation to act up but suddenly I lost my ability to hear nor to really think, and things got worst after the gasping and mumbling came to my hearing.

My mind wanted to leave and never forgive Louis for this my mind want to leave and forget everything, but my feet wanted to do something else and my train of thought was bewilder at the surroundings of it but my feet kept moving. Not only did I know who was in there but I just wanted the small chance or possibility that what I heard was just a mistake that who was in there with kassanthmas wasn't Louis.

I swing the door open, to my disappointment all my wishes and hopes came tumbling down along with my tears and desperation. I spot her my friend, my boyfriend both naked laying in bed both heavenly tired

"Kassanthmas." I say in a whisper before my hands found the way towards my mouth covering it in shock.

"Eleanor." Her face didn't hold any pity. Not even a single drop.