Chapter 24.

God guys this book has gotten so far! This was the very first cover I had on this book back when this book had 15 reads. I love you all so much, please check out Out Before Daylight! It's a Ashton story! Please, I have huge plans for this book!

Enjoy!

_________________________

Jessica POV: (Kassanthmas, read last chapter to understand.)

That son of a fucking... I don't even know what to call him anymore. He left me for Eleanor! I have to deal with a broken hearted Danielle afterwards! I pick up my phone and dial Danielle's number.

"Hey Danny, we need to talk." I hear shuffling in the background before she spoke up.

"No problem, umm... how bout Mr. Poppers coffee shack downtown."

"Sounds good, see you then." I hung up before she could awnser again. Louis was going to fucking pay. I wasn't some kind of toy you could just throw to the side. I grabbed my keys and walked to my car.

"Danny, we need to serious talk." I tremble as a croak of my voice successfully came out.

"What's wrong Jess," I looked into her brown eyes. Only she had been my friend she had been the only one who knew my secrets.

"It's Louis." she closed her eyes and slowly opened them up again.

"Don't worry I know you slept with him in the past." I looked at her shocked.

"How'd you know?"

"I have my people." she said clasping her hands together. I felt completely foolish after that.

"I'm sorry, really I don't know what was going through my head, Louis is just a player and he's a-" she frowned.

"Hey! He's still my boyfriend." I pursed my lips together. Right.

"Look Danny, I'm really sorry."she looked at me and frowned.

"What are you talking about?"

"Louis, Louis left us, she traded us in for Eleanor." Her face slowly turned different shades of reds.

"What?" She whispered. I shook my head , not wanting to repeat it.

"What you heard Danny, he... he left us both hanging.". She looked at her coffee Cup before throwing it out on the floor.

"Danny!" I grabbed her by the arm and faced her.

"He will pay." She whispers to me. I nodded.

"What can I do to help? "