Chapter 27.

I burst in through the doors, looking frantically for someone to help me get to Eleanor as quick as possible. I could hear the guys yelling after me, far away from me. I ran towards a nurse, and tried catching my breathe.

"Where's Eleanor?" She looked alarmed. Her eyes turned wide and looked around to the main office.

"Ask over there!" She said lightly pushing me off and fixing her scrubs. I did as the nurse told me and ran to the main office and asked for Eleanor. She gave me a sympathetic look and directed me to room 1223. I didn't wait for her to take me, I ran in myself to look for her. I ran down the hallways going in number order, taking left and right.

"Eleanor!" I yelled still running down the hall. A man in a blue suit stepped in front of me and yelled at me to stop, but I dodge him and kept looking for Eleanor. Finally I had found the room, I slowed down and took a deep breath before taking a step into the room.

"Eleanor?" I whispered as I walked in. In the hospital bed you could see Eleanor with bruises and scratches on her face. A neck brace on and her hair a tattered mess, next to her was Melody leaning down on her arm quietly sobbing. I walked to Eleanor side scared of touching, she looked too fragile to touch.

"El?" She smiled and opened her eyes a little wider.

"Lou?" She shuffled but winced causing me to hold her still.

"Don't move Eleanor." I insisted. She nodded and coughed a bit before she smiled again.

"I'm sorry I couldn't make it for what you were planning." I smiled and I felt tears go down my cheeks.

"It's okay Eleanor, please just worry about getting better." She nodded but slowly tears started to go down her cheeks, she was crying.

"Louis, this wasn't an accident." She whispers after a while both me and Melody looked her right in the eyes.

"What do you mean?" Melody whispers to Eleanor. Eleanor sniffles a bit and looks me in the eye.

"I've been betrayed by my own friend." I looked at her confused. I had no idea where this was going.

"Eleanor, who was it?" She started to close her eyes and then I realised it was the pain medicine they'd put on her. I lightly slapped her cheeks to keep her awake so that I could figure out who did this to her, but it was no use. Soon enough she had fallen asleep and was slightly snoring next to melody's arm.

"Do you have any idea who it could be?" I asked Melody. She shrugged, wiping some access tears that were hanging from her eyes.

"She said it was a friend." I looked closely at Melody and thought of any other person it could be.

"Danielle."

"What?" Melody asked confused. I quickly stood up and sped walked to my car. Danielle is going to regret placing a finger on Eleanor, I'm not going to leave this just like that.