Chapter 11.

Louis pov

She moaned at every touch I gave her, begging me for more.

"See El, I knew you'd like this." She nodded closing her eyes and enjoying the moment. I tried really hard to pleasure her in a way I haven't before.

"Louis.." She trailed off while going towards my neck. She kissed my jaw and sucked on my skin making me feel like I'm on cloud nine.

"Yeah El? tell me what your thinking." She shook her head and kept with her actions. I frowned but shrugged as I made my hands travel to her jeans, unbuttoning them and pull her panties off with a finger. She gasp at my sudden abrupt movements and whimpered.

"No teasing." I smirked and nodded.

"Whatever you say my queen." I slipped a finger into her causing her to buck her hip forward. I repeated the action loving her reaction.

"I want you." She panted as she closed her eyes and laid back. She was always the dirty one in bed. I smiled and pulled my pants off as well and proceeded with her desire. I positioned myself in front of her entrance and slowly filled her up.

"God Lou." I was then faded out by the noise I was concentrated only on how our bodies felt together.

"Yeah Eleanor scream my name, make the neighbors know who I am." she laughed and screamed my name causing me to slam into her even harder. She moaned saying how good it felt but before long I could feel my rise coming and we both rode out on it together. We laid together in bed both our breathes in sync.

"This isn't right." I looked at her confused.

"Why isn't it?"

"We can't just fix things with sex. I deserve some apology." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"I've already tried to apologize but you wouldn't accept it." She laughed and shook her head.

"I know. I'm sorry." I chuckled and hugged her closer to my chest.

"It's okay. We are good now, you are now my girlfriend again. Everything is okay." she nodded and placed a kiss on my cheek before falling asleep. I waited until I heard her light breathing before I took my phone out and read the message I have gotten.

D*

(Did you do it yet?)

(Yes, she asleep right now.)

D*

(Okay good. Come home so I can give you our reward ;)

(I think I'm all out of energy since I used it on r.)

D*

(That bitch, well come home I'll pleasure you better than her, She will pay)

Ugh! It was suppose to be longer but- I suck! Anywho's it this the chapter Eleanor is so stupid. who's goes for Elounor? Comment Elounor if you do.

Comment Kasslouanthmas for kassanthmas and Louis.

:))))))