Day of the Animals

Elizabeth's POV:

It started like a normal day.

Rapunzel, me, Varian, Red and Angry, and all the animals were on a trip to a neighboring kingdom to help Red and Angry return some stuff they stole.

"Oh i can't wait to get my hands on a copper plated almec from the Neserdnian market! Do you have any idea how many poly-alchemical substrarion tests i'll be able to run!?" Varian said.

"Anyone wanna switch seats with me?" Angry, who was sitting on the other side of where Varian was sitting, asked.

Rapunzel climbed over into the front.

"We're happy to have you along, you two" she told us.

"Plus, i'm hoping once Max and Ruddiger spend some time together, they can finally become friends."

Max was clearly not happy about this plan.

Suddenly both Max and Ruddiger noticed an apple hanging from a tree we were passing.

Here we go again.

They started fighting over it.

Eventually it got so crazy the wagon started moving.

"Woah!"

"What happened?" Rapunzel asked.

Red climbed into the back.

"What's this?" She asked, holding up a shell shaped necklace "i don't remember stealing it"

"Whatever it is it's beautiful" Rapunzel said.

"And i bet it's pretty valuable"

"Uh, gang?" Varian tried to get their attention.

"hi, hello, speaking of valuables we uh, might wanna still the loot? We're coming up on Dead Man's Curve, yeah, it's a hotbed of highway robbery" he explained.

I could tell Varian was scared.

And not just because he was hiding behind Rapunzel's hair.

"Hey, Varian it's ok" i said.

"Yeah, relax V" Angry said "real thieves don't waste their time on here, it's mostly for hacks and knuckleheads"

Suddenly someone jumped infront of the wagon, startling us.

"Hand over the goods!" He said.

"Or in this case, both" Red said.

"Hi Dwayne" she, Angry, and Rapunzel all said in unison.

"Aw, nuts, hello princess" the guy, Dwayne, said nervously.

"Dwayne, what did we talk about last time you were caught trying to steal?" Rapunzel asked him.

"Don't do it" he said "i promise i'll never steal again, infact i'm gonna go look for an honest job right now! Nice runnin' into ya,  enjoy your trip!"

"That was....weird" i said.

Then the fight between Max and Ruddiger continued.

"Guys! Cut it out!" Rapunzel yelled.

Ruddiger eventually ran up a tree.

"Ruddiger! Get down here!" Varian scolded.

Pascal then stole the apple.

"We may be in for a long ride" i said.

Ruddiger jumped onto Max's back and things started to get crazy.