1) Trip to the Memory Lane

Hi!!! This is my first book I've written in Wattpad. Please don't remake or copy this story. If you have any suggestions, ideas, photos, etc. please send through email ONLY - daverielle23@gmail.com - hope you enjoy it.

Dedicated to knightsrachel for her fantastic books she wrote. Truly an awesome writer. My favorite book was Along For The Ride.

Gmail - daverielle23@gmail.com

Twitter - daverielle

Don't - Ed Sheeran (One of my favorite songs)

Picture of Emily's house inside.

Trip to the Memory Lane

Info about the characters:

Emily Rama - The fun and outgoing person but also straight forward and mature person at the same time. Changed after her last break up with her boyfriend... ex - boyfriend actually. People adore her by her kindness and girls are jelly because of her looks and body.

Dan Rama - Emily's brother, who is annoying but also funny, that makes everyone smile and girls swoon over him easily. The Top 2 for Popular and Sexy Boys at school. Yes, people actually made that up. They even had a poll.

Percy Gomez - He is the grown up out of all the boys, except for Brody. Keeps everything in conrol, a neat freak and the oldest.

Brody Fin - The boy you wish to date because of his attractive looks and caring manner. He is a true gentlemen compared to Dan and Percy. He doesn't say much though.Be careful also, don't let his nice gestures and manner deceive you, he is also a master of pranking people. They call him The Mask Figure.

Rick Glory - Hot, Attractive, Sexy, Great Abs, and a great kisser. Girls also quote that he is sleeps great in bed. Lost his virginity when 14, shocking isn't. He is also a nerd and he is not embarrassed or afraid to show it. And of course, a player and a flirt. But, behind all of the disguise, is not something you would expect.

Landon Hills- The most awesomest, hansomest, coolest, wickedest, cameramest person. His words. A great supporting friend who can turn a bad mood to a sunny mood. He is also a professional camera person he says.

🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔

(Emily POV)

"You're going to love it here Emily." My brother Dan said.

"I know I will bro 'cause you're here with me." I said hugging him.

"Next Saturday I'll be having a party so I can introduce to you to my friends."

"You mean your girlfriends." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"No. I'm talking about Percy, Landon and Brody. Do you still remember them?"

"You mean the guys that talked about how you ate baby food and then you throwed up on your shirt. Of course I wouldn't forget them. Especially Landon, I swear he was with me in London."

"It was just a dare and I don't think Landon was with you in London." he argued.

"Don't even regret it," pointing at him, "It hit 3 million views. More than any of your videos. It was also hilarious."

Him and his friends create videos that people dare them to do and they have to do it no matter what it was. They called their group Dare Me. Kind a stupid if you ask me. I mean, do you want random people daring you. That's just crazy.