18) Saigaru (Sai)

I'm gonna try and finish the story before school starts.

Enjoy!!!

"Well after you left, a new girl enrolled called Saigaru Alkeinzy, or Sai. She was like a typical cheerleader. Blonde hair, nice body but without their attitude. She was kind and every boy in school wanted her, including me and Rick." Rick stayed silent the whole time while Dan tells the story.

"We did everything to get her attention. When we finally did, she was stuck on who she wants. Finally, she chose Rick. I was a little jealous and tried to support their relationship but failed. I did things behind his back and tried Sai to fall with me instead. When Rick found out, he got pissed and that's when we started to fight with each other. When I thought, I finally won her, she just moved. So, yeah. Finished." Dan said. I only have one thing to say. Boys suck at telling stories.

"Let me clear this up. You guys fought for her heart?" They both nodded. "Dang. I need to meet this girl who has every boy's attention, including you two idiots."

"Can I go now?" Rick asked.

"Fine. Both of you are dismissed." My mind was thinking of a way to get in contact with her.

I was left alone in the room with only the air conditioner running.

Hmm...

Maybe... No...

How 'bout... No...

Aha!

I raced into my room and grabbed my laptop. I opened up Google and searched in Saigaru Alkeinzy. Only one name pops in the screen, Saigaru Alkeinzy. Oh how I just love Google. I clicked on her name and got her phone number. Not stalkerish at all.

I added her phone number into my phone, knowing I need it for future things and dialed her.

"Hello?" A voice asked.

"Hello. Is this Saigaru Alkeinzy?"

"Yes it is. May I ask who this is."

Um. I can't say that it's Dan's sister. I have to think another way to make her come back here.

"Uh. Congratulations! You, yourself only, won a week at The Royal Hotel. The J'aime hotel offers exclusive discounts at the gift shop for souvenirs. You can relax from all the stress at the spas for ladies or swim in the swimming pool. If not, just get your swim suit and relax at the Jacuzzi. At The Royal Hotel, if your too lazy to walk, just come downstairs and enjoy a $50 buffet from professional chefs. But, for you, and you only, its only half the price. This is one of a lifetime opportunity so come and accept right now." I advertised, improvising at some points.

"Oh cool. OK. Why not. When do I come?"

"I'll be your chaperon at 8753 Royal Boulevard in two days, November 14."

"I'll be there."

"Great! My name is Emily by the way. See you in two days." She hanged up as I did a fist pump.

(Two Days Later)

I parked my car in front of the park and looked for a girl matching the photo I have in my hand. I actually found a photo of her in Dan's wallet. I saw a girl walking with a suitcase and immediately I knew it was her.

I approach her and said, "You must be Saigaru."

"Oh hi. Emily right?" She said in a high pitch voice.

"Yup. Let's get going. Time is ticking." I grabbed her suitcase and put it in my car. She sat up front with me until I decided to tell her the truth. "I'm sorry for doing this by the way."