19) Lana Del Rey :)

Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful & a Pic

Quick message for everyone. Please, please, please read/understand it.

Let your friends support/help you through tough times. Don't have any, I'll be your friend. Even if we don't know each other/stranger, I'll still be your friend.  

You are all beautiful no matter how many scars, wounds, imperfections on you.

No ONE is perfect 'cause we all make mistakes at one point in our lives.

Stand for what's right. Don't just watch and let everything past you.  

Reach your goal/dream in life. Let no ONE get in the way of that.

Don't let anyone bring you down. Go past your limits.  

Don't be a bully.  

Believe.

I'm Done.

Wait. Not yet.

Question: Who's a Lana Del Rey fan?

On to the story.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I sat on the piano bench, my Ipad on top of the piano, ready to play another song. My camera is on and in place as I swiftly move my finger through the piano keys.

"I've seen the world. Done it all. Had my cake now. Diamonds, brilliant. And Bel Air now. Hot summer nights, mid July. When you and I were forever wild. The crazy days, city lights. The way you'd play with me like a child." I sang the first verse.

"Will you still love me, when I'm no longer young and beautiful? Will you still love me, when I got nothing but my aching soul? I know you will, I know you will. I know that you will. Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful?" I skipped to the bridge after I finished singing the chorus.

"Dear lord, when I get to heaven. Please let me bring my man. When he comes tell me that you'll let him in. Father tell me if you can. Oh that grace, oh that body. Oh that face, makes me wanna party.
He's my sun, he makes me shine like diamonds."

"Will you still love me, when I'm no longer young and beautiful? Will you still love me, when I got nothing but my aching soul? I know you will, I know you will. I know that you will. Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful? Will you still love me when I'm no longer beautiful? Will you still love me when I'm not young and beautiful?"

I heard clapping as I press the stop button on the camera. I turned around to see Sai. Just great!

"You have a beautiful voice and you play the piano quite nicely."

"Thank you." I said not wanting to seem rude.

"Why were you recording yourself? Do you have a channel on YouTube?" She asked me.

"Um. I like to record when I stuff like this and no I don't have a channel."

"Oh. That sucks. You have a beautiful voice and you need to share it with other people."

"Sometimes I do concerts or a quick performance at shows." I said going upstairs. "Not to be rude< but, why are you still here?"

"Oh. I have nowhere to stay because The Royal Hotel is fake." She said going to a guest room two doors down.