2) Trip to the Memory Lane ll

Enjoying the story? Love to hear your thoughts.

Song - Party In The USA - Miley Cyrus

I was born to make mistakes,

not to fake perfection. - Drake

Twitter - daverielle

Gmail - daverielle23@gmail.com

Party In The USA - Miley Cyrus

This chap is dedicated to Picture_Dragons for making a cover for me and her fantastic book she has written. Go checkout Torn and Exist. If you ever need a cover, just ask her and she'll tell you the rest.

Question: What is your fav. book you've read on WattPad? Mine is Along For the Ride by knightsrachel.

Trip to the Memory Lane ll

I'm laying down in my bed staring at the white wall. Its been two days, and my room is still packed with boxes and a couple of posters hanging from the wall. In my room, I have 2 walk in closets, a grand bathroom and a music studio especially made for me. How awesome is that?! This house was actually made for me even though my brother lives here the most. I got up and walked over to the stack of boxes and opened one of them.

It was filled with old scapbooks, videotapes, photobooks and other scrap. I picked up a yellow photobook with intricating designs of white flowers around the border. In the middle was a photo of me in my grandma's arm when I was about 5 or 6 years old. I took out another one and it was filled with parties and birthdays I've been. I came to a picture where Dan stuffed his face in my cake and me laughing.

*poof* (Flashback)

"Happy Birthday to youuuu. Happy Birthday to youuuu. Happy Birthday to Emilyyyyyyy. Happy Birthday to you-u-u-uuuu."

"Make a wish sweet cheeks." I closed my eyes and wished for a unicorn! "What did you wish for honey?"

"I can't tell you mommy. Its a secret." I put my finger on my mouth.

"OK. Lets eat cake now." Before she can slice the cake, Dan put his face on the cake. Everyone gasped.

"Danero Johnson Rama! What where you thinking!" my mom yelled. "Look at your sister. She's about to cry!"

Everyone looked at me. My face looked like I was about to cry. My bottom lip was trembling as my eyes start to water. Everyone's eyes widened. Some even covered their ears because they know how bad my crying is. Someone could get hurt and that someone was not me. Its everyone's worst nightmare.

3...

2...

1...

I started to laugh like a hyena. I clapped my small hands together and saying, "Danny is funny mommy." I continued to laugh harder as tears fall down my cheeks. Everyone was still shocked even though my laugh is similar when I scream and cry.

*poof* (End of Flashback)

I opened up another one and this one was a picture of me and my ex - boyfriend, Ken. Thanks to him I've grown stronger and weaker at the same time. I'm more sociable and playful outside. I became weaker when we broke up. We realized that we weren't meant together. I don't have feelings for him anymore but a part of me is still missing. He was the first boy I kissed, the first boy I ever dated, and the first boy I ever loved. After that, I became more mature and straight at school. When I'm not at school, I become myself.

I look at the clock and realized I have 30 minutes to get dressed for the "Welcome Home Party". I opened all my boxes until I found one that is filled with my clothes. I put on my shorts and a random shirt that looks presentable. I don't bother picking out clothes. As long I have something to wear, I don't care how I look and still wear it. I spend the rest of the time unpacking and putting my instruments in my studio. I grab a guitar and played a tune that I just learned recently.

I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and my cardigan

Welcome to the land of fame excess am I gonna fit in
Jumped in the cab, here I am for the first time
Look to my right and I see the Hollywood sign
This is all so crazy, everybody seems so famous
My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous
That's when the taxi man turned on the radio
And the Jay-Z song was on

So I put my hands up, they're playin' my song
The butterflies fly away, I'm noddin' my head like "Yeah!"
Movin' my hips like "Yeah!"
Got my hands up, they're playin' my song
They know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah! It's a party in the USA!

Get to the club in my taxi cab, everybody's lookin' at me now
Like who's that chick that's rockin' kicks, she's gotta be from outta town"
So hard with my girls not around me
Its definitely not a Nashville party 'cause all I see is stilettos

I guess I never got the memo
My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda homesick

Too much pressure and I'm nervous
That's when the DJ dropped my favorite tune
And the Britney song was on

So I put my hands up, they're playin' my song
The butterflies fly away, I'm noddin' my head like "Yeah!"
Movin' my hips like "Yeah!"
Got my hands up, they're playin' my song
They know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah! It's a party in the USA!

Feel like hoppin' on a flight (on a flight)
Back to my hometown tonight (town tonight)
Something stops me everytime (everytime)
The DJ plays my song and I feel alright

So I put my hands up, they're playin' my song
The butterflies fly away, I'm noddin' my head like "Yeah!"
Movin' my hips like "Yeah!"
Got my hands up, they're playin' my song
They know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah! It's a party in the USA!

So I put my hands up, they're playin' my song
The butterflies fly away, I'm noddin' my head like "Yeah!"
Movin' my hips like "Yeah!"
Got my hands up, they're playin' my song
They know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah! It's a party in the USA!

With the last chord, the song was finished and Dan walked in the room.

"Everyone is waiting for you. If your ready you can come downstairs now and that was great." With that he smiled and closed the door.

LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Thx 4 reading (insert emoji) xoxoxoxoxo

Another song will be coming up soon...