20) Thanksgiving Dinner

^^^Thank you to _shatterme for making this awesome cover for me ^^^(IDK why its not showing up there but, the story cover is made by her). If you want a wonderful cover like that, you can go to her book Book Cover, but its currently closed right now. Read her book Torn. Fantastic story.

Goal: Finish this book before school starts - 7/11/15

Also, me and my friend, disfuncti0nl, are making a book together. YAY! Hope you have time to check it out, once it's published.

And so, the story continues...

Beware: Many Time Lapses

8888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

A big, raw turkey was placed on the counter table.

"That's a big, fat a$$ turkey." Dan said.

"Why don't you fit your pretty little head in there?"

"I don't want to end up like that weird dude that has a little bear." Dan states.

"Mr. Bean?"

"That guy." I shake my head as my mom continues to pile up groceries.

"Are we having a party?" I asked her.

"Nope. Just a big feast." She said heaving up a potato sack. "It would be nice if someone, so strong and caring, would help me with these bags of groceries." She fake cries.

"I'm just caring, not strong so sorry." I said.

"And, I'm just strong, not caring." Dan added with me.

"You kids are useless."

"Well who's fault is it?"

"You and Dad, 'cause you two did the dirty, dirty." Dan bluntly said.

"DAN!" I yelled at him. Mom blushed at his words and quickly left the room.

"Finally, she's gone." He mumbled. I shake my head at him and left the room also.

Thanksgiving is coming up, if you guys didn't know.

Every Thanksgiving, my mom would everyone, co-workers, family, friends, etc..., and have this massive Thanksgiving party. Its really epic. The food are always so awesome and tasty.

(Fast forward before the Party)

"You guys like, love or hate?" I said to Kris and Kate, showing them my new dress I bought for the party.

"Love." They both said.

"How 'bout me?" Kris asked.

"Love."

"And I'm just wearing some jeggings and a nice shirt." said Kate sarcastically.

"Oh my gosh. It is so gorgeous and absolutely stunning." Kris said.

"I know right I'm just so jealous." I said rolling my eyes.

(Party)

At 7:30, the doorbell began to rang as the house is packed with people.

"Hi." A woman said.

"Hello." Someone else said.

"Pretty dress."

"Thanks

"Food!"

"Hot chicks in the house!" I rolled my eyes on that one.

I stood by the door greeting everyone. I mostly said hi or hello because half of the people are my parent's co-workers or other friends.

Finally, the last guest arrived which was Rick. "Fashionably late." was all he said.

(After all adults left, leaving teens alone. Bad choice)

"Time to play Dare Me!" Dan yelled at the crowd.

Not only is Dare Me a channel, but also like spin the bottle.

"I'll start and if you forgot the rules, no one backs down from a dare, except when it is too inappropriate. Emily..." Uh-oh. He rubbed his hands together before continuing, "I, Dan Rama, dare you to drink 3 cups of beer. I haven't seen you drink yet.

I rolled my eyes before gulping 3 cups of beer that someone handed to me. I know, I broke the rule about not drinking drinks you get from someone.

"My turn." I said. "I, Emily Rama, dare Landon to make out with Kate for two minutes."

"Emily!" Kate yelled at me shockingly.

"Pucker up Kate." Landon said.

"Uh. Lets get this over with." She walked over to Landon, sitting on his lap and kissing him on his kiss. I would be lying if I said it wasn't a hot make out. Landon grabbed her waist and kissed her more harder. Then, we heard the most embarrassing thing. A moan. Not by Kate, but by Landon. It was past two minutes and they still haven't stop.

"Guys? Its past 2 minutes already." But they still continued to kiss.

Finally, getting too sick of seeing her cousin kissing someone, Kris pulled her away from him.

When she realized it had been over, she blushed so much it match the color of her sore, red lips.

"I, Landon, the guy who just kissed Kate, dare Rick to kiss Emily." My eyes widened at his words.

"What! Kate you b!tch!" I yelled at Kate.

"You know what they say. Karma is a b!tch."

"Pucker up Emily."

"Dan?" I asked him to help.

"Sorry Em. You know the rules."

"Ugh."

(After another heated make out session and Dare Me.)

This. Was. The. Best. Thanksgiving. I. Ever. Had.

And then I fell asleep, with another smile on my face.

Crappy chap. Sorry for that.

What do you think what will happen next on the next chap?

(Hint: What's after Thanksgiving?)

Peace out - Patato_Queen