°15°

Drum roll, pls 🥁🥁🥁🥁 I present to you all, Anita Angel Tosin. That image above is of our female lead, Anita. What do you think? Is she pretty? You like what you see? Leave a comment. Thanks 😁😘

×××××××

"You bought ice cream?" I exclaimed and clasped my hands at my chest.

"Yes!"

"Really?" I smiled. "Oh, Prince! How in the world are you able to read my mind?"

"Since we are at the beach, I thought you would enjoy an ice cream"

"I will. So what flavor did you get?"

"All the flavor I could get?"

My mouth opened. "All?"

"Not every single one of them. No, not that. I mean, all the common flavors...like Vanilla, chocolate, banana, strawberry....And some flavors I don't remember," he disclosed and stared at the ocean.

"I love vanilla and strawberry. You should have asked me"

"It was meant to be a surprise," his lips curved into a charming smile. His face lit up as he gazed at me. "Anyways, you can take the remaining flavors home and give it to your friends".

"Yeah! I'll do that but also eat it. I still enjoy other ice cream flavor"

"They are the big size"

"Huh?"

"I bought the big size of ice cream"

My eyes widened. More ice cream for me. Awesome!

"Prince," I patted his back. "I like your style".

He smiled genuinely at me, revealing his dimples.

The sea was buzzing with its dormant strength. It had large, strong rolling waves that rose up and collapsed as they crashed into the shore. The waves were carelessly dribbling onto the sand. The crowd in the beach at that moment wasn't much. Just a few families with their kids, couples and youths. They all relaxed at the beach to enjoy the cool air. There were children squealing on the beach and the sun toasted our skin. The sea sky seemed threaded with silver and the sea bubbled. Trembling, its hissy fit over, it swelled once more, juddered and was still. It smacked and smashed, surging waves and expunging its awful rage.

The cool breeze caressed the world like a gentleman hand and it nipped on my skin. I was wearing a blue jeans short...more like a blue jeans I had cut into a short. Its end were frayed. Titi selected a yellow top for me and she had made me tie the end into a knot. My belly was kind of exposed. I summed it up with a blue sandal. As for Prince, he had arrived at my apartment dressed in a red button down that had designs of the tropical rainforest. He then wore a cream short that stopped at his knee. Definitely revealing his sexy legs. Just imagine me wiggling my brows. Hehe! I'm not a bad child. He decided to wear a black male beach sandals. When I saw him at my doorstep, he looked too formal and I insisted he undo the first few buttons on his shirt. He refused and I had to undo the buttons myself. He looked sexy that way. His broad chest was slightly exposed. I felt so proud when hmwe strutted into the beach the moment we arrived. Heads had turned to our directions. And they all looked impressed with our looks.

Wahala for who no fit make guy. I believe in living life to the fullest. Be happy.

"Do you want your ice cream now?" he asked.

"No! I want to go close to the ocean and feel the water and sand between my toes"

"Must you go close to the water?"