°2°

As soon as Titi and I strutted out of the kitchen, we settled on the grey couch in our living room.

I remembered that I hadn't shown my flatmates my new gown. I smirked, picked my bag that was lying on the couch and went to my room. There was two bedrooms in this flat and one bathroom. We have to fight to get a chance to shower. I shared my room with Josie while Titi and Chi-girl share a room. I got to my bedroom, flung my leather bag on the bed and began to take off my clothing. I was wearing a yellow top under a black jeans. The shirt came off first and I dropped it on the bed. I struggled to get the jeans off because it was tight.  With more effort, it came off. I wore the new silver gown and rushed to the living room.

"Check me out!" I exclaimed and sashayed in.

"No way!" Chi-girl shrieked and ran to my side. "Where did you get that beautiful gown?"

"Omo! It fit you oo! See the way you come fine!" Titi whistled and winked at me.

"Is nice, right?" I asked.

"You look gorgeous," Chi-girl replied.

"Turn around," Titi said and whirled her finger. I nodded and spun around. "Sexy Mama!"

I heard someone cough behind me. I cocked my head and I hopped farther away when I saw Josie spit out a drink from her mouth.

"Eww!" I cringed.

"Sorry! The drink went the wrong away and came out from my nose!" she sighed and rubbed her nose.

"I hope that drink didn't stain my dress. What drink is that?" I queried and folded my arms across my chest.

"Zobo!"

I turned to Titi. "Did it stain my dress?"

She stared at me and shrugged.

"It stained your dress," Chi-girl hissed.

"Don't lie. It didn't stay her dress. Don't koba me!" Josie snorted and rolled her eyes.

"Titi? Did it stain my dress?"

"No na! Your dress still looks brand new!" she replied in a heartbeat.

"Baby girl," Josie chirped. "You look amazing in that dress".

"Thanks! Don't even dream that I will lend it to you. It's mine and I won't be sharing," I yelled.

"Anita, wear it to my boyfriend's birthday party. It's next week. You will get to meet handsome guys," Chi-girl voiced.

"I don't know!" I glanced at the gown that stopped above my knee and clung to my slender, curvy figure.

"You better know!" Titi said. "This girl likes to live a boring life. No fun! You know, Anita. All work and no play makes Anita a dull girl".

"Nah! That's not how I roll," I waved my hand at her.

"Ah!" Josie placed her hand on her mouth. "Among the four of us, aren't you the one that always crave for fun? It's just your job that is stopping you. I know you are capable of throwing a party right now".

"Azin!" Chi-girl added.

"Alright! I will go to the party," I smiled.

"That's my girl!" Chi-girl gave me a thumbs up.

"Take off your dress. I will keep it safe for you. I don't want you to ditch us that day," Josie said.

"Yeah! Give it to her," Titi added.

"Okay! I want to check the mirror first"

"Nope! Remove it now!" Josie exclaimed and extended her hand at me.